[Sponsored Video] Filmmakers’ MOFILM Range Anxiety Entries for Chevrolet Volt Go Viral
“Range Anxiety” is a completely real newly made-up term. It’s a condition that occurs when you’re driving an electric vehicle and you’re worried you might run out of juice, which is understandably something people worry about when they’re driving electric vehicles…especially if they’re trying to escape a hungry zombie hoarde.
Watch the sponsored clip and tell Chevrolet what you think of it via the link which appears when you play it and you could be in with the chance of winning an iPad or a 32″ TV.
MOFILM runs competitions for filmmakers worldwide to create high quality virals and commercials for big brands and social causes. The talented creatives who entered the Chevrolet Volt competition were competing for over $20,000 in prize money and a VIP trip to Barcelona. They were also given the opportunity to apply for a production grant to borrow a car because not every budding filmmaker has a Chevrolet Volt and you simply can’t have a commercial without it’s star. The films submitted amused Chevrolet bosses so much that they decided to broadcast them over the internet.
The Volt is an electric vehicle with extended-range capability (E-REV). Neither a hybrid nor a battery electric vehicle, it’s powered electronically 100% of the time meaning that the drive unit keeps going even when the battery is depleted. On the electricity stored in the 16-kWh, lithium-ion battery will let you travel between 40 and 80 kilometers and emits zero CO2. The on-board petrol powered generator extends it’s range to over 500 kilometers. The Chevrolet Volt’s battery charges fully within four hours by plugging into an ordinary 230v household socket. Although this is a sponsored post, and despite the fact I can’t drive yet, I’m totally sold.
For more information on MOFILM check out their website.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- Main Page
- Raindance Film Festival - Here Comes the Devil Review
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Poirot: Dead Man's Folly - Preview
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway