The Expendables 2 Trailer Kicks In
Action hero legend Sylvester Stallone introduces to all children of the 80s *explosion* the latest trailer for his new movie The Expendables 2 featuring an ever awesome cast of *gun shots* other action heros including Jet Li, Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Chuck Norris, *car gets smashed* Dolph Lundgren – and returning to the big screen after decade long hiatus – Arnold *I’m back* Schwarzenegger.
Simon “Con Air” West will take the directorial helm from a script written by Stallone himself. It’s a sequel *boom* following the group of elite mercenaries, led by Barney Ross (Stallone), who want revenge from rival mercenary leader – Jean Vilain (Van Damnnnn) after brutally murdering one of their own and stop him using 5 tons of Plutonium for his evil master-plan. Ross takes with him some of the original members of his *cuts throat* gang including Christmas (Statham) and Jensen (Lundgren) receiving additional assistance from the likes of Mr Church (Willis) and Trench (Schwarzenegger).
This isn’t a complex story about a man who is disturbed by the death of his parents and dresses up as a bat, or travel through space to discover the origins of the human race or an espionage thriller about a government chasing a rogue spy *bomb blast* that has been wrongly accused of a murder he didn’t commit – as Sly puts it, the plan is to “Track him. Find him. Kill Him”. And that him… is the muscle from Brussels who throws his high kicks as swiftly as he did semi-naked back in the *breaks nose* 90s. Reminiscent of the classic genre of 80s action movies it has guns, explosions, ridiculous stunts, more explosions, fist fights, knives, cheesy puns, planes, bikes, trucks, cars, a macguffin no one really cares about, terrible acting, questionable accents and of course – long, tracking shots of someone walking in a shower of bullets and sets of explosions without getting a single scratch. Love it or hate it – this is one movie die hard fans have been waiting for… well, forever …when you consider this money shot.
The Expendables 2 will EXPLODE onto your local cinema screens on the 17th of August.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- Kneel before the latest MAN OF STEEL trailer!
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- WIN Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD Boxset
- WIN a One Piece: Collection 1 Anime DVD
- Raindance Film Festival 2012 - Indebted
- Main Page
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control
- Total Recall implants a new trailer | Cult Hub on Total Recall – Trailer