‘Amazing Spider-Man’ Video Game Game Play Gives you a ‘Sense of Vertigo’
It’s not long before The Amazing Spiderman hist the big screen but if you need your friendly neighbourhood web slinging hit sooner you might want to check out the video game. The Game Play trailer narrated by the game’s Executive Producer, Brent Nicholas shows Spiderman amd his new ability to interact with any 3D surface and using a police scanner on his smart phone.
“We’ve pulled the camera much closer to Spidey,” Brent Nicholas, says in the trailer. “It actually gives you a much stronger sense of velocity and speed. And more than anything else, you get a sense of vertigo as you’re leaping from the top of a sky scraper all the way down to the levels closer to the street.”
Created as an epilogue story occurring entirely after the events of the 2012 movie, The Amazing Spider-Man features the return of free-roaming web-slinging all over the city and evolutionary improvements to navigation and combat, as the newly anointed Spider-Man is plunged into an all-new storyline charged with protecting Manhattan from a variety of criminals.
The Amazing Spider-Man is in development at veteran game studio Beenox, and features an original narrative crafted by Hollywood writer Seamus Kevin Fahey (episodes of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena and the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica) that continues young Peter Parkers adventures following the events of the new film. Using the games new Web Rush mechanic allows players to pull off a vast array of moves never before possible. With a story that takes players through many areas all over (and under) Manhattan, fans will feel what its truly like to be a Super Hero, as they experience the cinematic adrenaline rush of web-swinging through the city and fighting crime using Spider-Mans spectacular acrobatic moves and attacks.
It also features the superhero’s co-creator Stan Lee as a playable character who you can swing around a fully rendered Manhattan. The Amazing Spider-Man graces stores June 26 in the USA and 29th for the rest of the world for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Nintendo platforms.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- Harold Ramis Obituary
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Sponsored Video: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare relased for XBox One
- The Dictator Spotted on a Luxury Yacht in Cannes
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Fitness First launches BEAT Concept Club and Training Style
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA