‘Amazing Spider-Man’ Video Game Game Play Gives you a ‘Sense of Vertigo’
It’s not long before The Amazing Spiderman hist the big screen but if you need your friendly neighbourhood web slinging hit sooner you might want to check out the video game. The Game Play trailer narrated by the game’s Executive Producer, Brent Nicholas shows Spiderman amd his new ability to interact with any 3D surface and using a police scanner on his smart phone.
“We’ve pulled the camera much closer to Spidey,” Brent Nicholas, says in the trailer. “It actually gives you a much stronger sense of velocity and speed. And more than anything else, you get a sense of vertigo as you’re leaping from the top of a sky scraper all the way down to the levels closer to the street.”
Created as an epilogue story occurring entirely after the events of the 2012 movie, The Amazing Spider-Man features the return of free-roaming web-slinging all over the city and evolutionary improvements to navigation and combat, as the newly anointed Spider-Man is plunged into an all-new storyline charged with protecting Manhattan from a variety of criminals.
The Amazing Spider-Man is in development at veteran game studio Beenox, and features an original narrative crafted by Hollywood writer Seamus Kevin Fahey (episodes of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena and the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica) that continues young Peter Parkers adventures following the events of the new film. Using the games new Web Rush mechanic allows players to pull off a vast array of moves never before possible. With a story that takes players through many areas all over (and under) Manhattan, fans will feel what its truly like to be a Super Hero, as they experience the cinematic adrenaline rush of web-swinging through the city and fighting crime using Spider-Mans spectacular acrobatic moves and attacks.
It also features the superhero’s co-creator Stan Lee as a playable character who you can swing around a fully rendered Manhattan. The Amazing Spider-Man graces stores June 26 in the USA and 29th for the rest of the world for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Nintendo platforms.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Top Tips on Reviving and Protecting Winter Skin
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Feather and Paper-Light Lights - Heals SS14 Collection
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Edgar Wright Interview: The World's End
- The Dictator Spotted on a Luxury Yacht in Cannes
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway