‘Amazing Spider-Man’ Video Game Game Play Gives you a ‘Sense of Vertigo’
It’s not long before The Amazing Spiderman hist the big screen but if you need your friendly neighbourhood web slinging hit sooner you might want to check out the video game. The Game Play trailer narrated by the game’s Executive Producer, Brent Nicholas shows Spiderman amd his new ability to interact with any 3D surface and using a police scanner on his smart phone.
“We’ve pulled the camera much closer to Spidey,” Brent Nicholas, says in the trailer. “It actually gives you a much stronger sense of velocity and speed. And more than anything else, you get a sense of vertigo as you’re leaping from the top of a sky scraper all the way down to the levels closer to the street.”
Created as an epilogue story occurring entirely after the events of the 2012 movie, The Amazing Spider-Man features the return of free-roaming web-slinging all over the city and evolutionary improvements to navigation and combat, as the newly anointed Spider-Man is plunged into an all-new storyline charged with protecting Manhattan from a variety of criminals.
The Amazing Spider-Man is in development at veteran game studio Beenox, and features an original narrative crafted by Hollywood writer Seamus Kevin Fahey (episodes of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena and the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica) that continues young Peter Parkers adventures following the events of the new film. Using the games new Web Rush mechanic allows players to pull off a vast array of moves never before possible. With a story that takes players through many areas all over (and under) Manhattan, fans will feel what its truly like to be a Super Hero, as they experience the cinematic adrenaline rush of web-swinging through the city and fighting crime using Spider-Mans spectacular acrobatic moves and attacks.
It also features the superhero’s co-creator Stan Lee as a playable character who you can swing around a fully rendered Manhattan. The Amazing Spider-Man graces stores June 26 in the USA and 29th for the rest of the world for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Nintendo platforms.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD Boxset
- WIN a One Piece: Collection 1 Anime DVD
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Westfield Invites Shoppers to Time Travel into THE GREAT GATSBY 3D World
- Main Page
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- London Fashion Week Day 1 - KTZ, Felder Felder, Jena Theo
- Sweet Vengeance Trailer Starring Ed Harris and Jason Isaacs
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control
- Total Recall implants a new trailer | Cult Hub on Total Recall – Trailer