Apply to be on The Voice UK 2013
The current series may only have just ended but there’s a narrow window to apply to be on the next series of The Voice UK.
Applications close on July 28th so you need to be quick. Once registered, you’ll be invited to an open audition for the producers in October which won’t be televised. The locations including London, Manchester, Cardiff and Glasgow. The judges for the next series haven’t been confirmed yet and they won’t be at the initial auditions but if you make it through the initial auditions, you’ll go through to the “blinds”.
To Apply you need to be over 16 by the start of September 2013 and have the right to live and work in the UK.
For more information and to download the forms go to BBC The Voice UK.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1000 Londoners: A Groundbreaking New Documentary Series
- Main Page
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Brit's Asian Stars Show Up To Support Bollywood on Netflix
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Review
- Jena Malone Offered Role of Johanna Mason in 'Catching Fire'
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone