Apply to be on The Voice UK 2013
The current series may only have just ended but there’s a narrow window to apply to be on the next series of The Voice UK.
Applications close on July 28th so you need to be quick. Once registered, you’ll be invited to an open audition for the producers in October which won’t be televised. The locations including London, Manchester, Cardiff and Glasgow. The judges for the next series haven’t been confirmed yet and they won’t be at the initial auditions but if you make it through the initial auditions, you’ll go through to the “blinds”.
To Apply you need to be over 16 by the start of September 2013 and have the right to live and work in the UK.
For more information and to download the forms go to BBC The Voice UK.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Death should be a once in a lifetime experience…
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN From Dusk Till Dawn Season 1 DVD Boxset!
- Main Page
- WIN a Limited Edition BLACK SAILS Hip Flask
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- WIN Donovan's Echo Download starring Danny Glover
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- CROUCHING TIGER, HIDDEN DRAGON: THE GREEN LEGEND announced by Netflix
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Kate Cassidy Shows her Dark Side in THE SCRIBBLER Trailer
- Official trailer for Derren Brown Infamous released