Apply to be on The Voice UK 2013
The current series may only have just ended but there’s a narrow window to apply to be on the next series of The Voice UK.
Applications close on July 28th so you need to be quick. Once registered, you’ll be invited to an open audition for the producers in October which won’t be televised. The locations including London, Manchester, Cardiff and Glasgow. The judges for the next series haven’t been confirmed yet and they won’t be at the initial auditions but if you make it through the initial auditions, you’ll go through to the “blinds”.
To Apply you need to be over 16 by the start of September 2013 and have the right to live and work in the UK.
For more information and to download the forms go to BBC The Voice UK.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 1 of 3 LEFT BEHIND DVD's Starring Nicholas Cage
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- Guardians of the galaxy Trailer
- ALL HAIL KING JULIEN the Madagascar Spin-off is Netflix's Dreamworks Christmas Star
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Movie Action Figures Repainted by Artist are Frighteningly Realistic
- Sponsored Video: 7up Yarn Bombs a London Bus