Catwoman purrs in the latest TDKR TV Spot
It’s not like we’re the unofficial The Dark Knight Rises fan page or anything but when Christopher Nolan hands you a piece of pie… you take it. No questions asked. And what a sweet piece of pie this is. In this new Catwoman centred TV spot we get a HUGE piece of the plot. “You don’t stand a chance against these guys,” purrs Catwoman as she leans back, hinting at the sexual chemistry these two characters have had in the comics. Recently the American board of film classification noted the film has “intense sequences of violence and action, some sensuality, and language” – we can now assume the ‘sensuality’ factor comes from none other than Selina Kyle (which Nolan also quips in this footage that she’s Bruce Wayne’s unofficial wife). After all – Batman does say he can’t take on the criminals alone and be sure to ‘listen’ to the way Selina holds Bruce’s hand at the beginning of the clip. Ouch indeed!
The clip contains footage we’ve seen before but there’s a bit where Batman introduces Catwoman to the love of his love – the Batpod. While the naive Batman gives instructions, it’s clear Catwoman knows what she’s doing. The footage is so delicious it makes you want to lick the screen you’re viewing this on. No? Just me then.
The Dark Knight Rises, starring *deep breath* Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Liam Neeson, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman and Marion Cotillard, will fly its way to our screens come July 20th. You have my permission to get excited!
Vaskar S. Kayastha is Cult Hub’s contributing film writer focusing on blockbuster movies as well as independent and world cinema. Vaskar graduated with a BA (Hons) in English which focused on the Classics, Medieval, Shakespearean and Ancient Literature. He also has a keen interest in Photography, History, Technology, Theology, Poetry, Ballet, Art, riding his Vespa and eating Gelato. Vaskar is also the Creative Director for TheStyleColumn - a portal for showcasing talented new fashion designers as well as covering global fashion weeks. Find out more about Vaskar on his blog or follow him on twitter.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 1 of 3 LEFT BEHIND DVD's Starring Nicholas Cage
- Movie Action Figures Repainted by Artist are Frighteningly Realistic
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- U.S. and World Competition and NEXT Films Announced for 2015 SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL
- ALL HAIL KING JULIEN the Madagascar Spin-off is Netflix's Dreamworks Christmas Star
- Sponsored Video: 7up Yarn Bombs a London Bus
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton