Catwoman purrs in the latest TDKR TV Spot
It’s not like we’re the unofficial The Dark Knight Rises fan page or anything but when Christopher Nolan hands you a piece of pie… you take it. No questions asked. And what a sweet piece of pie this is. In this new Catwoman centred TV spot we get a HUGE piece of the plot. “You don’t stand a chance against these guys,” purrs Catwoman as she leans back, hinting at the sexual chemistry these two characters have had in the comics. Recently the American board of film classification noted the film has “intense sequences of violence and action, some sensuality, and language” – we can now assume the ‘sensuality’ factor comes from none other than Selina Kyle (which Nolan also quips in this footage that she’s Bruce Wayne’s unofficial wife). After all – Batman does say he can’t take on the criminals alone and be sure to ‘listen’ to the way Selina holds Bruce’s hand at the beginning of the clip. Ouch indeed!
The clip contains footage we’ve seen before but there’s a bit where Batman introduces Catwoman to the love of his love – the Batpod. While the naive Batman gives instructions, it’s clear Catwoman knows what she’s doing. The footage is so delicious it makes you want to lick the screen you’re viewing this on. No? Just me then.
The Dark Knight Rises, starring *deep breath* Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Liam Neeson, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman and Marion Cotillard, will fly its way to our screens come July 20th. You have my permission to get excited!
Vaskar S. Kayastha is Cult Hub’s contributing film writer focusing on blockbuster movies as well as independent and world cinema. Vaskar graduated with a BA (Hons) in English which focused on the Classics, Medieval, Shakespearean and Ancient Literature. He also has a keen interest in Photography, History, Technology, Theology, Poetry, Ballet, Art, riding his Vespa and eating Gelato. Vaskar is also the Creative Director for TheStyleColumn - a portal for showcasing talented new fashion designers as well as covering global fashion weeks. Find out more about Vaskar on his blog or follow him on twitter.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- 1000 Londoners: A Groundbreaking New Documentary Series
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Brit's Asian Stars Show Up To Support Bollywood on Netflix
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Review
- From Dusk till Dawn is becoming a Netflix Original!
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone