Full Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 Trailer is Here
Mere days after the meagre 10 second teaser trailer, Lionsgate have released the full length trailer for Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2. The final film in the saga, the Volturi family find out about the ‘crime’ that Bella and Edward have committed by having their child Renesmee. Part 1 ended just after the birth of baby Renesmee and now the Cullens gather other vampire clans to protect the child from a false allegation.
Mackenzie Foy stars as Renesmee, a part that was hotly contested over and led to a scam artists pretending to be the casting director and charging young girls after posting an advert on craigslist.
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 is directed by Bill Condon and stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Mackenzie Foy and Taylor Lautner. They’re joined by Jackson Rathbone, Ashley Greene, Dakota Fanning, Nikki Reed, Kellan Lutz, Elizabeth Reaser, Billy Burke, Michael Sheen, Jamie Campbell Bower, Maggie Grace.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Sponsored Post: #tonightis the ASOS All Night Online House Party
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Main Page
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- Feather and Paper-Light Lights - Heals SS14 Collection
- Dog Shaming is the New New Thing
- Write for Us
- Barbican's Bond Exhibition Looks at 007 as Style Icon
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway