He’s Behind You! ‘The Tall Man’ Poster Breathes Down Your Neck
Anyone who’s seen (or rather endured) French director Pascal Laugier’s ‘Martyrs’ will know that he is a man who makes serious horror with a capital ‘S’. Both moving and deeply disturbing in equal spades , ‘Martyrs’ represents that rare beast – an ultra-violent shock fest with the brains and originality to justify its excesses.
Since that movie polarised audiences at the 2008 Cannes Film Festival, anticipation has been high for Pascal Laugier’s next project. Horror fans will soon get what they’re clamouring for when Laugier’s new movie ‘The Tall Man’ hits screens later this year. The film stars Justin Timberlake’s squeeze Jessica Biel who, having appeared in other genre fare such as ‘The Texas Chainsaw Massacre’ (2003) and ‘Blade: Trinity’, will surely be right at home in Laugier’s latest offering. If the new poster (unveiled over at Bloody Disgusting) is anything to go by, ‘The Tall Man’ looks set to be a very creepy affair indeed.
How about an official synopsis, you say? Oh go on then…
“In an isolated, slowly dying mining town, children are vanishing without a trace – abducted, the townsfolk whisper, by a mysterious entity known locally as “The Tall Man.” Town nurse Julia Denning (Biel) seems skeptical…until her young David disappears in the middle of night. Frantic to rescue the boy, Julia lives every parent’s darkest nightmare in this twisting, shock-around-each-corner thriller from acclaimed director Pascal Laugier.”
via [Bloody Disgusting]
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 3 Days To Kill on Blu-Ray
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- WIN Easy Money III: Life Deluxe on Blu-ray
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Review: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Sponsored: Green Works creates a Muddy Puppy Catwalk Flashmob