It’s Alive! New ‘FRANKENWEENIE’ Trailer Unveiled
We all know that a dog is a man’s (or indeed boy’s) best friend. So what do you do when your poor pet pooch kicks the bucket? Attempt to bring it back from the dead, of course! Such is the premise for Tim Burton’s forthcoming stop-motion animated flick ‘Frankenweenie’, for which a new trailer has just dropped online.
The movie, which will be filmed in black and white and rendered in 3D, marks a welcome return to the aesthetics of previous Tim Burton animated efforts ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ and ‘Corpse Bride’. It’s clear from the new trailer that ‘Frankenweenie’ is a movie in a very similar vein, weaving a grim fairy tale that will appeal to both kids and adults alike. A something of a big kid myself, count me doubly excited!
The official skinny is as follows: “After unexpectedly losing his beloved dog Sparky, young Victor harnesses the power of science to bring his best friend back to life—with just a few minor adjustments. He tries to hide his home-sewn creation, but when Sparky gets out, Victor’s fellow students, teachers and the entire town all learn that getting a new “leash on life” can be monstrous.”
Sign up for our mailing list.
Death should be a once in a lifetime experience…
Top Posts & Pages
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Main Page
- WIN SUSPECTS Series 1 on DVD
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- The Dictator Spotted on a Luxury Yacht in Cannes
- Official trailer for Derren Brown Infamous released
- 4pm Sweet Food Cravings Explained - Nutritionists Help us Through the Afternoon Dip
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Grey Goose to Host La Nuite des Étoiles Woodside ‘End of Summer’ Party at Elton John's Home