Lindsay Lohan Crashes Car on way to Film ‘Liz and Dick’
Poor Lindsay Lohan, just as it all seemed to be going well, something else happens to upstage her good news. This time it was a car accident where her Porche collided with a dumper truck on a coastal highway near Los Angeles. Luckily Lohan, who was on her way to the set of her new film, and an assistant who she was travelling with emerged uninjured but her car was left crumpled.
Santa Monica Police are still investigating who was at fault in the accident and neither Lohan or the truck’s driver showed any signs of driving under the influence. As part of their investigation, police are asking for eye witnesses to come forward, they’re also trying to determine who was driving. They’re accepting anonymous tips about the accident and are offering a $1,000 reward if it leads to an arrest.
Lindsay was on her way to film scenes for “Liz and Dick” a biopic about the love affair between Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. Filming had only started this week and is expected to continue until the end of June. The crash was only days after publicity images of Lindsay in character as Elizabeth Taylor were released.
Well we think she looks amazing as Elizabeth Taylor, even if the film is being “made for TV”.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- WIN Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD Boxset
- Main Page
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced
- Raindance Film Festival - Heavy Girls (2012) Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control
- Total Recall implants a new trailer | Cult Hub on Total Recall – Trailer