Philip Seymour Hoffman Offered Part in ‘Hunger Games’ Sequel Catching Fire
The Hunger Games sequel Catching Fire is expected to move very quickly because of the tight time frame the studio have challenged the production with.
Reported in Deadline, that Oscar-winner Philip Seymour Hoffman has been officially offered the role of Plutarch Heavensbee, the character who in the second book becomes ‘Head Gamemaker’. It seems strange that such an Oscar winning actor should turn up in a franchise based on a young adult novel, but I guess it proves the books have wide spread appeal.
Hoffman’s character Plutarch Heavensbee returns in the third book entitled Mockinjay as a propaganda filmmaker. If he were to accept the role, he’s be replacing actor Wes Bentley who played Heavensbee in the first movie.
Who do you think should play the role? Let us know in the comments section below.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- Feather and Paper-Light Lights - Heals SS14 Collection
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Edgar Wright Interview: The World's End
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- Top Tips on Reviving and Protecting Winter Skin
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway