Take a Look at the Cast for The US Inbetweeners
The UK is allegedly the number one exporter of TV show formats in the world, some of which have been adaptations, others (Skins) have been shot for shot replicas with an American cast and setting. Another show to be remade into a US version is British comedy hit The Inbetweeners.
Made by MTV, The Inbetweeners debuts in the states this August and a promotional image of the main cast has been released. It shows the US versions of Simon (Bubba Lewis), Will (Joey Pollari), Neil (Mark L Young) and Jay (Zack Pearlman).
The image hasn’t been greeted warmly by loyal fans of the show but it’s slightly harsh to judge on one image. What are your first impressions?
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Raindance Film Festival - Here Comes the Devil Review
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Banshee Chapter to get UK distribution after rapturous screenings at Festivals
- Main Page
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway