The Dark Knight Rises fourth…. trailer
Get excited. Your summer is just about to be detonated with explosions and you’re going to enjoy every minute of it. The Avenger-killer (aka The Dark Knight Rises) has released its fourth trailer with lots of extended scenes from already seen footage except for two very significant ones.
Deny yourself reading further if you don’t want to spoil your TDKR experience………… still with us? Good. The original tones of the first two trailers were moody to say the least giving the sense that Batman may not truly live out the ordeal Bane will punish him with. The third trailer truly opened the box showing great action sequences, humour, Catwoman, the Batwing, the scale of destruction and of course the workings of the criminal mastermind that is Bane. In this trailer we get more of just that expect notice how Bane manages to foresee Batman’s fighting style proving he must have knowledge from the League of Shadows which also ties in with Liam Neeson’s appearance in the film somewhere. Also note a woman wearing a maid’s outfit that falls back on herself – that could possibly be Selina Kyle who is rumoured to be a maid at Wayne Manor working under Alfred which also explains how she’s possibly wearing the pearls Bruce’s father gave to his mother in Batman Begins. It’s all speculation of course but it generally fits. There have been plenty of TV spots of late marketing the film to great lengths. There’s even more footage to found from the MTV awards that took place a few weeks ago that possibly showed the new Batcave and Bane lurking within………………………. SPOILER ENDS!
What are you waiting for…. press play already…
TDKR will be released world wide and advisably seen in IMAX from July 20th
Vaskar S. Kayastha is Cult Hub’s contributing film writer focusing on blockbuster movies as well as independent and world cinema. Vaskar graduated with a BA (Hons) in English which focused on the Classics, Medieval, Shakespearean and Ancient Literature. He also has a keen interest in Photography, History, Technology, Theology, Poetry, Ballet, Art, riding his Vespa and eating Gelato. Vaskar is also the Creative Director for TheStyleColumn - a portal for showcasing talented new fashion designers as well as covering global fashion weeks. Find out more about Vaskar on his blog or follow him on twitter.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- Harold Ramis Obituary
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA