Dreamworks Makes Jack Frost Cool in Rise of the Guardians Trailer
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On July 9, 2012
My how things have changed. I remember a time when Jack Frost was an evil little imp responsible for winter, killing trees on a yearly basis and gave you hypothermia if you didn’t wrap up properly in the snow. In the short space of time that it took to turn me from a cynical child into a cynical adult, Dreamworks has re-written the story of Jack Frost, melting his sub-zero temperature and re-dressing him as a cool, superhero kid.
“RISE OF THE GUARDIANS is an epic and magical adventure that tells the story of Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, the Sandman, and Jack Frost – legendary characters with previously unknown extraordinary abilities. When an evil spirit known as Pitch lays down the gauntlet to take over the world, the immortal Guardians must join forces to protect the hopes, beliefs and imagination of children everywhere.”
Directed by Peter Ramsey, Rise of the Guardians is an adaptation of William Joyce’s book series, The Guardians of Childhood. The voice cast includes Chris Pine, Hugh Jackman, Jude Law, Isla Fisher, Alec Baldwin, and Dakota Goyo. With an all star voice cast, it’s magical visual style and non-denominational specific Winter message, it’s bound to be a hit
Christmas Winter movie, destined to be repeated on TV for years to come.
Rise of the Guardians will arrive well in time for Christmas in 3D on 21st November in the USA and 30th November in the UK.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- MALEFICENT new full length trailer released
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- The Dictator Spotted on a Luxury Yacht in Cannes
- The Artist’s Jean Dujardin Rumoured for Cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf of Wall Street
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- Watch Sarah Silverman's Failed Comedy Pilot for SUSAN 313
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- Sponsored: USA Networks present 'Playing House'
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone