It Costs How Much To Be Ironman?
Thought it was costly being Batman? Well it turns out he’s not the flushest superhero on the block. The Moneysupermarket sent us this infographic to show us how much more it costs to be Ironman.
The self described billionaire-playboy-philatropist Tony Stark is one of the richest superheroes of all time with enormous wealth to spend on weapons, gadgets and technology – but if YOU wanted to become Ironman (with all the trappings of the lifestyle one expects from a superhero) how much would it cost?
Tony Stark, like Bruce Wayne, doesn’t actually possess super human powers, but instead uses his wealth to fund the state of the art gadgets, vehicles and weaponry which he uses to fight crime.
He has an estimated personal wealth of $9.3 billion, the majority of which was accumulated through the family business, Stark Industries. The company is worth an estimated $20.3 billion.
Are you thinking you’re in the wrong industry? Stark Industries is a (fictional) defence contractor that develops advanced weapons systems for the military. With his immense wealth and all that military technology at his fingertips and at cost price, Tony Stark wouldn’t need to remorgage his house to create a crime fighting mech.
What would YOU build your superhero suit out of? Let us know in the comments below!
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- Kneel before the latest MAN OF STEEL trailer!
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- WIN Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD Boxset
- WIN a One Piece: Collection 1 Anime DVD
- Main Page
- Raindance Film Festival 2012 - Indebted
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control
- Total Recall implants a new trailer | Cult Hub on Total Recall – Trailer