Second Trailer for Lawless is Let Loose
Launched at Cannes Film Festival to strong reviews, ‘Lawless’ is a period drama based on the true story of the Bondurant brothers. The story is about the three brothers who made a living bootlegging moonshine during the Depression in rural Virginia.
LAWLESS is the true story of the infamous Bondurant Brothers: bootlegging siblings who made a run for the American Dream in Prohibition-era Virginia. In this epic gangster tale, inspired by true-life tales of author Matt Bondurant’s family in his novel “The Wettest County in the World”, the loyalty of three brothers is put to the test against the backdrop of the nation’s most notorious crime wave.
Directed by John Hillcoat and released by The Weinstein Company, Lawless stars Tom Hardy, Jessica Chastain, Guy Pearce, Mia Wasikowska and Shia LeBeouf. It’s gearing up for a theatrical release in the USA on 29th August and UK on 7th September. Check out the trailer below:
Sign up for our mailing list.
Death should be a once in a lifetime experience…
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN SUSPECTS Series 1 on DVD
- WIN a Limited Edition BLACK SAILS Hip Flask
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Main Page
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Grey Goose to Host La Nuite des Étoiles Woodside ‘End of Summer’ Party at Elton John's Home
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics