Second Trailer for Lawless is Let Loose
Launched at Cannes Film Festival to strong reviews, ‘Lawless’ is a period drama based on the true story of the Bondurant brothers. The story is about the three brothers who made a living bootlegging moonshine during the Depression in rural Virginia.
LAWLESS is the true story of the infamous Bondurant Brothers: bootlegging siblings who made a run for the American Dream in Prohibition-era Virginia. In this epic gangster tale, inspired by true-life tales of author Matt Bondurant’s family in his novel “The Wettest County in the World”, the loyalty of three brothers is put to the test against the backdrop of the nation’s most notorious crime wave.
Directed by John Hillcoat and released by The Weinstein Company, Lawless stars Tom Hardy, Jessica Chastain, Guy Pearce, Mia Wasikowska and Shia LeBeouf. It’s gearing up for a theatrical release in the USA on 29th August and UK on 7th September. Check out the trailer below:
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012
- From Dusk till Dawn is becoming a Netflix Original!
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone