Skyfall Olympic TV Spot
Well… after escorting the Queen last night to the Olympic opening ceremony in style, Sony has let loose an exciting TV spot to coincide with the start of the greatest show on earth. Part of the film takes place in Shanghai and in the clip below Bond is taken across a river on a boat where he seems to be coming out from the mouth of a dragon; if that represents anything – its the fire and rage burning inside of him. There’s also some strong characters shots, striking images of a rough looking Bond but most impressively the silhouette of bad guy Raoul Silva walking away from a burning house which he probably set alight. But the best bit? The scale of the action and Bond finally having a moment of fun after a close shave with an excavator’s arm. With Skyfall being Daniel Craig’s third outing, he’s clearly grown into the role and has never looked more comfortable.
If you don’t know already, the plot follows a review of M and the double-O section after MI6’s case roster has been leaked thus compromising the identities of every undercover agent around the world. Bond is then assigned to find the culprit behind the leak however as he divulges further into the case, taking him from Turkey to China, he realises the answers lie much closer to home. Take a closer look from when we reviewed the first trailer here.
Skyfall – starring Daniel Craig, Ralph Fiennes, Dame Judi Dence, Javier Bardem, Naomi Harris and Berenice Marlohe – will now be released in October in UK and NOVEMBER in the US.
Vaskar S. Kayastha is Cult Hub’s contributing film writer focusing on blockbuster movies as well as independent and world cinema. Vaskar graduated with a BA (Hons) in English which focused on the Classics, Medieval, Shakespearean and Ancient Literature. He also has a keen interest in Photography, History, Technology, Theology, Poetry, Ballet, Art, riding his Vespa and eating Gelato. Vaskar is also the Creative Director for TheStyleColumn - a portal for showcasing talented new fashion designers as well as covering global fashion weeks. Find out more about Vaskar on his blog or follow him on twitter.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- MALEFICENT new full length trailer released
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- The Artist’s Jean Dujardin Rumoured for Cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf of Wall Street
- Sponsored: USA Networks present 'Playing House'
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- Fitness First launches BEAT Concept Club and Training Style
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- 'The Amazing Spiderman' New Revealing Production Photos
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone