Bad Manners at Cinemas to be Targeted by ‘Ninja Task Force’ in Morphsuits
Yes, you actually read that correctly. The Prince Charles cinema has teamed up with Morphsuits and a team of volunteer Cinema Ninjas poised to put an end to bad behaviour.
Morphsuits are basically top to toe lycra that the wearer can breath, drink and see through but you can’t see them. These ninjas have been instructed to catch culprits of misconduct in the stalls. They’ll be putting a stop to bad cinema etiquette and tomfoolery such as popcorn throwing, feet on seats and the use of mobile phones during films.
One wrongdoer who was caught by the anonymous vigilantes, Abdul Stagg, commented:
“I normally hate noisy people in cinemas, but I got a call from my friend just as the movie started and thought I could get away with taking it. The last thing I expected was two completely blacked-out people suddenly appearing by our seats and give me and my mates a warning to shut up. It was actually pretty terrifying at first, but then I realised it was a bit of a laugh and a great way to make it clear what I was doing was having an impact on those around me. It certainly made me hang up and shut up for the rest of the film.”
“The ‘Cinema Ninjas’ may sound ludicrous, but they have been a real success in clamping down on those ruining films for everyone else with inconsiderate behaviour. Like every cinema, we were irritated and upset by the minority of people running films for everyone else. When Morphsuits got in touch with us and suggested the Ninja idea, I thought it was a stroke of genius. We recruited some of our diehard fans, who get to watch the movies for free, and we haven’t looked back since.” - Head of PR for The Prince Charles Cinema, Paul Vickery
Morphsuits are offering the suits to cinemas around the country, so you could be seeing them in a cinema near you soon.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Man of Steel: Film Review
- [Sponsored Video] V Energy Solves the Problem of Internet Trolls
- Main Page
- Netflix to Premiere Dreamworks Branded Slate of New Original TV Shows
- Official trailer for Derren Brown Infamous released
- WIN 1 of 3 DVD's of HICK Starring Chloe Grace Moretz and Eddie Redmayne
- Poirot Returns to ITV with Elephants Can Remember
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere | Cult Hub on World War Z on Audible – Audiobook Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control