Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie’s Daughter Makes Film Debut
Who said nepotism doesn’t exist?! Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s 4 year old daughter Vivienne has been recruited as the newest cast member of Maleficent. Robert Stromberg’s Maleficent is currently shooting in London and stars Angelina as the evil queen Maleficent.
It tells the ”untold story of Disney’s most beloved villain, Maleficent, from the 1959 classic Sleeping Beauty. The film reveals the events that hardened her heart and drove her to curse the baby, Aurora.”
Four year old Vivienne is playing baby Aurora, Maleficent’s daughter in her first acting role. Her older sister Shiloh had a cameo role in The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button as Brad and Cate Blanchett’s daughter when she was 10 months old. Older Aurora is being played by Elle Fanning.
Maleficent also stars Imelda Staunton, Sam Riley, Juno Temple and Miranda Richardson and is scheduled for release on 14th March 2014.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn on DVD
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- WIN Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD Boxset
- Main Page
- WIN a One Piece: Collection 1 Anime DVD
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere
- World War Z on Audible - Audiobook Review
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere | Cult Hub on World War Z on Audible – Audiobook Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control