Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie’s Daughter Makes Film Debut
Who said nepotism doesn’t exist?! Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s 4 year old daughter Vivienne has been recruited as the newest cast member of Maleficent. Robert Stromberg’s Maleficent is currently shooting in London and stars Angelina as the evil queen Maleficent.
It tells the “untold story of Disney’s most beloved villain, Maleficent, from the 1959 classic Sleeping Beauty. The film reveals the events that hardened her heart and drove her to curse the baby, Aurora.”
Four year old Vivienne is playing baby Aurora, Maleficent’s daughter in her first acting role. Her older sister Shiloh had a cameo role in The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button as Brad and Cate Blanchett’s daughter when she was 10 months old. Older Aurora is being played by Elle Fanning.
Maleficent also stars Imelda Staunton, Sam Riley, Juno Temple and Miranda Richardson and is scheduled for release on 14th March 2014.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Death should be a once in a lifetime experience…
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN a Limited Edition BLACK SAILS Hip Flask
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- WIN SUSPECTS Series 1 on DVD
- Main Page
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- Kate Cassidy Shows her Dark Side in THE SCRIBBLER Trailer
- First Image of Angelina Jolie in Maleficent
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY