Creative England Announce Plans for a Crew and Locations Database
Creative England have announced their plans to launch a free database of crew and locations in an attempt to stimulate the film industry in regional Britain. The database will be launched at a crew networking evening at Elstree Studios.
Having spent the last year developing and populating the database, they hope to offer a comprehensive service to productions from assisting with finding locations for a shoot to providing a list of local, available crew, hotels and facilities, anywhere in England (outside of London).
The networking event will take place on September 19th and will be the eighth in a nationwide programme that has seen more than 1,200 professionals in film, TV and digital media attend events in Leeds, Birmingham, Briston, Manchester, Nottingham, Brighton and Sheffield.
There are due to be further events run by Creative England as they try to encourage the regional film industry.
Creative England’s team will be at Elstree on Wednesday, September 19 from 6pm-9pm.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- IRON SKY to Take On Earth for a Second Time in Dictator's Cut
- Edgar Wright Interview: The World's End
- Owls In Danger This Christmas From Spring Freeze
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Celebrate the Festive Season with Heal’s In-store Events
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway