Creative England Announce Plans for a Crew and Locations Database
Creative England have announced their plans to launch a free database of crew and locations in an attempt to stimulate the film industry in regional Britain. The database will be launched at a crew networking evening at Elstree Studios.
Having spent the last year developing and populating the database, they hope to offer a comprehensive service to productions from assisting with finding locations for a shoot to providing a list of local, available crew, hotels and facilities, anywhere in England (outside of London).
The networking event will take place on September 19th and will be the eighth in a nationwide programme that has seen more than 1,200 professionals in film, TV and digital media attend events in Leeds, Birmingham, Briston, Manchester, Nottingham, Brighton and Sheffield.
There are due to be further events run by Creative England as they try to encourage the regional film industry.
Creative England’s team will be at Elstree on Wednesday, September 19 from 6pm-9pm.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 1 of 3 LEFT BEHIND DVD's Starring Nicholas Cage
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- DMC is BEYOND MAGIC on National Geographic Channel
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Main Page
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- Movie Action Figures Repainted by Artist are Frighteningly Realistic
- South Park Characters Come to Life in 'I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining' Im
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- Sponsored Video: The Sims 4 Lets You Play God with Sims' Emotions