Creative England Announce Plans for a Crew and Locations Database
Creative England have announced their plans to launch a free database of crew and locations in an attempt to stimulate the film industry in regional Britain. The database will be launched at a crew networking evening at Elstree Studios.
Having spent the last year developing and populating the database, they hope to offer a comprehensive service to productions from assisting with finding locations for a shoot to providing a list of local, available crew, hotels and facilities, anywhere in England (outside of London).
The networking event will take place on September 19th and will be the eighth in a nationwide programme that has seen more than 1,200 professionals in film, TV and digital media attend events in Leeds, Birmingham, Briston, Manchester, Nottingham, Brighton and Sheffield.
There are due to be further events run by Creative England as they try to encourage the regional film industry.
Creative England’s team will be at Elstree on Wednesday, September 19 from 6pm-9pm.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN Easy Money III: Life Deluxe on Blu-ray
- Main Page
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- WIN 3 Days To Kill on Blu-Ray
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Sponsored: Green Works creates a Muddy Puppy Catwalk Flashmob
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- First Image of Angelina Jolie in Maleficent