Creative England Announce Plans for a Crew and Locations Database
Creative England have announced their plans to launch a free database of crew and locations in an attempt to stimulate the film industry in regional Britain. The database will be launched at a crew networking evening at Elstree Studios.
Having spent the last year developing and populating the database, they hope to offer a comprehensive service to productions from assisting with finding locations for a shoot to providing a list of local, available crew, hotels and facilities, anywhere in England (outside of London).
The networking event will take place on September 19th and will be the eighth in a nationwide programme that has seen more than 1,200 professionals in film, TV and digital media attend events in Leeds, Birmingham, Briston, Manchester, Nottingham, Brighton and Sheffield.
There are due to be further events run by Creative England as they try to encourage the regional film industry.
Creative England’s team will be at Elstree on Wednesday, September 19 from 6pm-9pm.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Review
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Main Page
- Universal Studios Unveil New Logo to Celebrate Centenary
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Watch Sarah Silverman's Failed Comedy Pilot for SUSAN 313
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012
- Netflix Debuts HOUSE OF CARDS for you to Watch FREE Throught February
- 'The Amazing Spiderman' New Revealing Production Photos
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone