Director Tony Scott Commits Suicide Aged 68
Tony Scott, director of Hollywood blockbusters such as Top Gun, Days of Thunder, True Romance and Unstoppable, has died after jumping from the Vincent Thomas Bridge in Los Angeles
Los Angeles County Coroner’s Lt. Joe Bale says Scott’s death on Sunday is being investigated as a suicide. A suicide note was found inside Scott’s black Toyota Prius.
Tony Scott, a prolific Director and Producer, was the younger brother of Ridley Scott and leaves behind a wife and twin sons.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Harold Ramis Obituary
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Sponsored Video: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare relased for XBox One
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Object of Desire? Chanel showcases their largest Bag to date...
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA