[Sponsored Video] Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted to be Released in the Autumn
Madagascar 3: Europe’s most wanted has already opened in various countries world-wide, setting box office records in Russia, Argentinia, Brazil and the United Arab Emirates. The UK will be the very last to see this Dreamworks animation which is being released on 19th October in 2D and 3D. Perfect for a half term antidote for your kids. An antidote from school…just to clarify. As if you need an excuse to watch animation. If you do need an excuse, Madagascar 3 premiered at the Cannes Film Festival, so it’s officially classed as culture.
Check out the sponsored video above to see what’s in store for the former zoo residents. If you need an immediate Madagascar fix, you can download the Madagascar 3 Wig Out app via iTunes which allows you to join the afro circus. Upload or take a photo with you, your friends and give yourself a virtual rainbow wig, pose with the cast, then share it on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Directed by Eric Darnell (Antz), the film stars the voices of Ben Stiller, Sacha Baron Cohen, Chris Rock, Jada Pinkett Smith, David Schwimmer, and Frances McDormand.
Madagascar 3 Europe’s Most Wanted in 3D at cinemas October 19. Thanks for reading this sponsored post.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Sponsored Post: #tonightis the ASOS All Night Online House Party
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Main Page
- Feather and Paper-Light Lights - Heals SS14 Collection
- The V&A Proudly Presents... Hollywood Costume
- 'Christmas Evil' DVD review
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- Dog Shaming is the New New Thing
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway