[Sponsored Video] Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted to be Released in the Autumn
Madagascar 3: Europe’s most wanted has already opened in various countries world-wide, setting box office records in Russia, Argentinia, Brazil and the United Arab Emirates. The UK will be the very last to see this Dreamworks animation which is being released on 19th October in 2D and 3D. Perfect for a half term antidote for your kids. An antidote from school…just to clarify. As if you need an excuse to watch animation. If you do need an excuse, Madagascar 3 premiered at the Cannes Film Festival, so it’s officially classed as culture.
Check out the sponsored video above to see what’s in store for the former zoo residents. If you need an immediate Madagascar fix, you can download the Madagascar 3 Wig Out app via iTunes which allows you to join the afro circus. Upload or take a photo with you, your friends and give yourself a virtual rainbow wig, pose with the cast, then share it on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Directed by Eric Darnell (Antz), the film stars the voices of Ben Stiller, Sacha Baron Cohen, Chris Rock, Jada Pinkett Smith, David Schwimmer, and Frances McDormand.
Madagascar 3 Europe’s Most Wanted in 3D at cinemas October 19. Thanks for reading this sponsored post.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- 1000 Londoners: A Groundbreaking New Documentary Series
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Brit's Asian Stars Show Up To Support Bollywood on Netflix
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Review
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone