[Sponsored Video] WIN An Exclusive Trip to ‘Chaos Island’ Courtesy of Lynx
I’m going to open this sponsored post with a blindingly obvious question. Who want’s to go to a paradise Island in the Carribean to have an amazing party of a lifetime all courtesy of Lynx? If you weren’t one of the ones who put your hand up and shouted “ME ME!”…then we have nothing in common.
Lynx have launched a competition on their Facebook page giving both guys and girls the chance to win a trip to ‘Chaos Island’, all you have to do is crack a series of clues…
Watch the sponsored video below to get a flavour of what an artists impression of Chaos Island is like…yes, there’s pillow fighting.
So, to start the competition, hot British surf chick Sophie Hellyer features in the video, encouraging people to tweet #chasethechaos so that a clue is eventually revealed…this is just the start of the competition. You also need to check the Lynx Effect Facebook page to crack the clues. The first person who solves the mystery will win a ‘money can’t buy’ pair of tickets to Chaos Island…
Don’t worry if you’re not a speedy super sleuth, those who miss out on the first prize but manage to complete the treasure hunt will have the chance to win another pair of tickets. This method of entry is open until the 2nd September.
If that’s not all, Lynx is creating another five treasure hunts across the internet to win even more tickets, so keep checking back as the competitions go up on their Facebook page every Tuesday at 4pm and Saturday at 10am until they run out of tickets.
Still think of Lynx as just for boys? Assume no longer as the brand released a female fragrance earlier this year for the first time in it’s history.
Thanks for reading this sponsored post. Please note that CultHub is only promoting this competition and are not involved in running, judging or administering any part of it.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Main Page
- Sponsored Post: #tonightis the ASOS All Night Online House Party
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Skullcandy Crusher Headphones Hands On Review
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- Feather and Paper-Light Lights - Heals SS14 Collection
- Write for Us
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway