[Sponsored Video] WIN An Exclusive Trip to ‘Chaos Island’ Courtesy of Lynx
I’m going to open this sponsored post with a blindingly obvious question. Who want’s to go to a paradise Island in the Carribean to have an amazing party of a lifetime all courtesy of Lynx? If you weren’t one of the ones who put your hand up and shouted “ME ME!”…then we have nothing in common.
Lynx have launched a competition on their Facebook page giving both guys and girls the chance to win a trip to ‘Chaos Island’, all you have to do is crack a series of clues…
Watch the sponsored video below to get a flavour of what an artists impression of Chaos Island is like…yes, there’s pillow fighting.
So, to start the competition, hot British surf chick Sophie Hellyer features in the video, encouraging people to tweet #chasethechaos so that a clue is eventually revealed…this is just the start of the competition. You also need to check the Lynx Effect Facebook page to crack the clues. The first person who solves the mystery will win a ‘money can’t buy’ pair of tickets to Chaos Island…
Don’t worry if you’re not a speedy super sleuth, those who miss out on the first prize but manage to complete the treasure hunt will have the chance to win another pair of tickets. This method of entry is open until the 2nd September.
If that’s not all, Lynx is creating another five treasure hunts across the internet to win even more tickets, so keep checking back as the competitions go up on their Facebook page every Tuesday at 4pm and Saturday at 10am until they run out of tickets.
Still think of Lynx as just for boys? Assume no longer as the brand released a female fragrance earlier this year for the first time in it’s history.
Thanks for reading this sponsored post. Please note that CultHub is only promoting this competition and are not involved in running, judging or administering any part of it.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- World War Z on Audible - Audiobook Review
- Westfield Invites Shoppers to Time Travel into THE GREAT GATSBY 3D World
- 4pm Sweet Food Cravings Explained - Nutritionists Help us Through the Afternoon Dip
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Brit's Asian Stars Show Up To Support Bollywood on Netflix
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control
- Total Recall implants a new trailer | Cult Hub on Total Recall – Trailer