[Sponsored Video] WIN An Exclusive Trip to ‘Chaos Island’ Courtesy of Lynx
I’m going to open this sponsored post with a blindingly obvious question. Who want’s to go to a paradise Island in the Carribean to have an amazing party of a lifetime all courtesy of Lynx? If you weren’t one of the ones who put your hand up and shouted “ME ME!”…then we have nothing in common.
Lynx have launched a competition on their Facebook page giving both guys and girls the chance to win a trip to ‘Chaos Island’, all you have to do is crack a series of clues…
Watch the sponsored video below to get a flavour of what an artists impression of Chaos Island is like…yes, there’s pillow fighting.
So, to start the competition, hot British surf chick Sophie Hellyer features in the video, encouraging people to tweet #chasethechaos so that a clue is eventually revealed…this is just the start of the competition. You also need to check the Lynx Effect Facebook page to crack the clues. The first person who solves the mystery will win a ‘money can’t buy’ pair of tickets to Chaos Island…
Don’t worry if you’re not a speedy super sleuth, those who miss out on the first prize but manage to complete the treasure hunt will have the chance to win another pair of tickets. This method of entry is open until the 2nd September.
If that’s not all, Lynx is creating another five treasure hunts across the internet to win even more tickets, so keep checking back as the competitions go up on their Facebook page every Tuesday at 4pm and Saturday at 10am until they run out of tickets.
Still think of Lynx as just for boys? Assume no longer as the brand released a female fragrance earlier this year for the first time in it’s history.
Thanks for reading this sponsored post. Please note that CultHub is only promoting this competition and are not involved in running, judging or administering any part of it.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012
- From Dusk till Dawn is becoming a Netflix Original!
- 1000 Londoners: A Groundbreaking New Documentary Series
- In Bread Cats - Cat Breading is The New Thing
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone