WIN a Triptrotting Trip to LA with Triptrotter
Do you love to travel? Ok, maybe the travelling isn’t the best part. The real fun lies in what you do when you get there. Triptrotter are holding a competition to find the ultimate trotter and all you need to do is show them round your city. Here are the details:
Are you the next Ultimate Triptrotter? Triptrotting has launched their second annual Ultimate Triptrotter Contest. This year, the winner will be flown to sunny Los Angeles, California and experience LA in true Triptrotting fashion.
We’ll show you our city if you us yours!
Check out: www.youtube.com/triptrotting to learn about last year’s winner and learn more about the contest!
To enter the contest:
1. Become a member at triptrotting.com!
2. Upload a short video on your YouTube channel!
3. Show us 3-5 of your favorite things to do in your city!
4. Tweet us @Triptrotting using the hashtags: #YTCreators and #YoutubeUltimateTriptrotter to let us know you are participating and get your friends to view and share!
***The winners will be judged on number of views, likes, comments, and video awesomeness!What you will win:First Prize
- The Ultimate Triptrotter 2012 title
- roundtrip tickets from your city to and from Los Angeles up to $1500 USD
- activities and events worth thousands of dollars and…well special access is pricelessSecond Prize - Go Pro CameraThird Prize - Samsung Tablet
The contest is running officially on Triptrotting’s Youtube page from August 6 – September 3, 2012 and is open to anybody 18 years old and above. Winner must have a valid visa for travel. Triptrotting Ultimate Contest Terms & Conditions 2012
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- The Dictator Spotted on a Luxury Yacht in Cannes
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- Watch Sarah Silverman's Failed Comedy Pilot for SUSAN 313
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- Thomas Edison filmed Boxing Cats back in 1894
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone