Brit’s Asian Stars Show Up To Support Bollywood on Netflix
Bollywood came to Central London last night as Netflix rolled out the red carpet to celebrate Bollywood available on the on-demand service.
Among those celebrating were presenter Konnie Huq, Indian actress Preeya Kalidas and actor Adam Deacon. For those who don’t know, Netflix is the world’s leading internet subscription service for movies and TV shows and features everything from blockbusters, classic movies to TV series and even has a special setting for children’s programming. Among it’s titles is a huge array of world cinema, so if you want to dip your toe into the Bollywood genre, or even plunge fully in, it also features a range of great world cinema, including a great selection of Bollywood movies to instantly watch on the service.
But what titles are there?? Here’s a few of the many…:
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Main Gandhi Ko Nahin Mara
Dhoom & Dhoom 2
Dil to Pagal Hai
Jhoom Barabar Jhoom
Hosting the night was DJ Nihal who was on hand to entertain the glitteratti, fashion pack and london’s media with jokes and a DJ set of Bollywood fusion music, while guests ate Asian inspired canapes and sipped Chai Collins and Ginger Dahling cocktails at the exposure Gallery, W1. Leading a make up master class was make-up legend Ruby Hammer who gave beauty bloggers and interested ladies (and gents) some literally eye opening tips
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 3 Days To Kill on Blu-Ray
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- WIN Easy Money III: Life Deluxe on Blu-ray
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Review: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Sponsored: Green Works creates a Muddy Puppy Catwalk Flashmob