Brit’s Asian Stars Show Up To Support Bollywood on Netflix
Bollywood came to Central London last night as Netflix rolled out the red carpet to celebrate Bollywood available on the on-demand service.
Among those celebrating were presenter Konnie Huq, Indian actress Preeya Kalidas and actor Adam Deacon. For those who don’t know, Netflix is the world’s leading internet subscription service for movies and TV shows and features everything from blockbusters, classic movies to TV series and even has a special setting for children’s programming. Among it’s titles is a huge array of world cinema, so if you want to dip your toe into the Bollywood genre, or even plunge fully in, it also features a range of great world cinema, including a great selection of Bollywood movies to instantly watch on the service.
But what titles are there?? Here’s a few of the many…:
Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
Main Gandhi Ko Nahin Mara
Dhoom & Dhoom 2
Dil to Pagal Hai
Jhoom Barabar Jhoom
Hosting the night was DJ Nihal who was on hand to entertain the glitteratti, fashion pack and london’s media with jokes and a DJ set of Bollywood fusion music, while guests ate Asian inspired canapes and sipped Chai Collins and Ginger Dahling cocktails at the exposure Gallery, W1. Leading a make up master class was make-up legend Ruby Hammer who gave beauty bloggers and interested ladies (and gents) some literally eye opening tips
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- 1000 Londoners: A Groundbreaking New Documentary Series
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Brit's Asian Stars Show Up To Support Bollywood on Netflix
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Review
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012
- From Dusk till Dawn is becoming a Netflix Original!
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone