Dog Shaming is the New New Thing
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On September 17, 2012
Bless them, they have the average intelligence of a toddler but unlike a toddler, they never become cognitively aware of you making fun of them. The downside of their lack of cognitive awareness means they get up to a lot of mischief and trouble making. How can you tell off a naughty dog when it’s making those sad eyes at you? Well, you can always shame your dog, publicly, by taking a snap shot of it wearing a sign confessing it’s crimes…then posting it on the internet. It’s sort of like breading your cat, except, they brought it on themselves.
Here’s some of CultHub’s favourites…
Shame your dog at dog-shaming.com
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 3 Days To Kill on Blu-Ray
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- WIN Easy Money III: Life Deluxe on Blu-ray
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Review: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Sponsored: Green Works creates a Muddy Puppy Catwalk Flashmob