Dog Shaming is the New New Thing
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On September 17, 2012
Bless them, they have the average intelligence of a toddler but unlike a toddler, they never become cognitively aware of you making fun of them. The downside of their lack of cognitive awareness means they get up to a lot of mischief and trouble making. How can you tell off a naughty dog when it’s making those sad eyes at you? Well, you can always shame your dog, publicly, by taking a snap shot of it wearing a sign confessing it’s crimes…then posting it on the internet. It’s sort of like breading your cat, except, they brought it on themselves.
Here’s some of CultHub’s favourites…
Shame your dog at dog-shaming.com
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Main Page
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- National Geographic - COSMOS: A Spacetime Odyssey's Impressive Trailer
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- Jena Malone Offered Role of Johanna Mason in 'Catching Fire'
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Fitness First launches BEAT Concept Club and Training Style
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA