Dog Shaming is the New New Thing
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On September 17, 2012
Bless them, they have the average intelligence of a toddler but unlike a toddler, they never become cognitively aware of you making fun of them. The downside of their lack of cognitive awareness means they get up to a lot of mischief and trouble making. How can you tell off a naughty dog when it’s making those sad eyes at you? Well, you can always shame your dog, publicly, by taking a snap shot of it wearing a sign confessing it’s crimes…then posting it on the internet. It’s sort of like breading your cat, except, they brought it on themselves.
Here’s some of CultHub’s favourites…
Shame your dog at dog-shaming.com
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- MALEFICENT new full length trailer released
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- The Artist’s Jean Dujardin Rumoured for Cast of Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf of Wall Street
- Rooftop Film Club at The Roof Gardens Releases Extra Cinema Night
- Sponsored: USA Networks present 'Playing House'
- 'The Amazing Spiderman' New Revealing Production Photos
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- The Dictator Spotted on a Luxury Yacht in Cannes
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone