Dog Shaming is the New New Thing
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On September 17, 2012
Bless them, they have the average intelligence of a toddler but unlike a toddler, they never become cognitively aware of you making fun of them. The downside of their lack of cognitive awareness means they get up to a lot of mischief and trouble making. How can you tell off a naughty dog when it’s making those sad eyes at you? Well, you can always shame your dog, publicly, by taking a snap shot of it wearing a sign confessing it’s crimes…then posting it on the internet. It’s sort of like breading your cat, except, they brought it on themselves.
Here’s some of CultHub’s favourites…
Shame your dog at dog-shaming.com
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflix Originals to be excited about
- WIN The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Edition on Blu-ray
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- WIN Street Fighter: Assassins Fist on BluRay plus 2 Extra Surprise Manga Titles!
- WIN The NeverEnding Story on Blu-Ray!
- Sponsored Video: Watch Mr Bean attempt extra martial arts stunts for Snickers
- WIN All Cheerleaders Die on DVD
- Main Page
- BFI to Hold Star Wars Day on December 13th
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime