Open Auditions for A Chorus Line in London’s West End
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On September 17, 2012
The London revival of A Chorus Line is planned for a 2013 run at the London Palladium and the producers are looking for fresh talent to bring it to life. Monday 1st October will see an open audition for talented male and female singer-dancers ages 18-35.
The rehearses are planned from 2nd January 2013 with first preview on 2nd February and press night on 19th February at the London Palladium.
So if you think you fit the bill and are aged between 18 to 35, here are more details:
- Auditions will take place at London Palladium on Monday 1st October 2012 (main entrance Argyll Street)
- Registration: 9.00am to 12.00pm. Make sure you bring your headshot with your cv stapled to the back including your name, home address, mobile number and email address.
- Auditions: 10.00am to 6.00pm. Be prepared to dance, ladies will need to bring suitable heels. If you get through the dance audition you will be required to sing. All auditionees should bring a song that shows off their range (up to 32 bars, sheet music only, no backing tracks). Be prepared to stay all day.
- Callbacks take place on 3rd – 5th October
- Final Recalls will be between 8th-17th November
The auditions may be filmed/photographed.
CultHub.com is not connected to the organisers of this audition in any way and only wanted to bring you this news because you might think it of interest. Please don’t send us emails informing us of your sick relative’s dying wishes to see you on the stage etc.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- 1000 Londoners: A Groundbreaking New Documentary Series
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Brit's Asian Stars Show Up To Support Bollywood on Netflix
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Review
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone