Open Auditions for A Chorus Line in London’s West End
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On September 17, 2012
The London revival of A Chorus Line is planned for a 2013 run at the London Palladium and the producers are looking for fresh talent to bring it to life. Monday 1st October will see an open audition for talented male and female singer-dancers ages 18-35.
The rehearses are planned from 2nd January 2013 with first preview on 2nd February and press night on 19th February at the London Palladium.
So if you think you fit the bill and are aged between 18 to 35, here are more details:
- Auditions will take place at London Palladium on Monday 1st October 2012 (main entrance Argyll Street)
- Registration: 9.00am to 12.00pm. Make sure you bring your headshot with your cv stapled to the back including your name, home address, mobile number and email address.
- Auditions: 10.00am to 6.00pm. Be prepared to dance, ladies will need to bring suitable heels. If you get through the dance audition you will be required to sing. All auditionees should bring a song that shows off their range (up to 32 bars, sheet music only, no backing tracks). Be prepared to stay all day.
- Callbacks take place on 3rd – 5th October
- Final Recalls will be between 8th-17th November
The auditions may be filmed/photographed.
CultHub.com is not connected to the organisers of this audition in any way and only wanted to bring you this news because you might think it of interest. Please don’t send us emails informing us of your sick relative’s dying wishes to see you on the stage etc.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- WIN Sci-Fi Anime Patema Inverted on DVD and Blu-Ray!
- Time Travel for Teens in Project Almanac Trailer
- What to do if you meet one of Australia's Deadly Countdown Animals
- DMC is BEYOND MAGIC on National Geographic Channel
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- Delve into the Sinister World of Ellison Oswald
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton