Rooftop Film Club at The Roof Gardens Releases Extra Cinema Night
Looking for something to do on a Monday night? Why not watch a classic film on the Kensington Roof Gardens. I hear there are resident flamingos so an exotic and luxurious school night treat.
Rooftop Film Club at The Roof Gardens gives guests a cinematic experience 100ft above Kensington High Street tucked away in the tranquil setting of 1.5 acres of gardens.
It seems like it’s a popular night as they’re now holding another evening of classic film on Monday 24th September:
- 7.10pm – Audrey Hepburn in ‘Funny Face’
- 9.10pm – Marilyn Monroe in ‘Gentlemen Prefer Blondes’
Doors will be open from 6pm for the 1st screening, with doors open from 7.30pm for the second screening on both days.
Tickets are priced at £25 per person and include a snack of traditional fish and chips, or burger or hot dog, all freshly prepared and grilled on the outdoor coal fired barbecue. Seating, blankets, director’s chairs and headphones are also included. The Roof Gardens will also be offering guests the opportunity to purchase popcorn, old-fashioned treats and drinks.
Just cross your fingers that it doesn’t rain.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Netflix Originals to be excited about
- WIN The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Edition on Blu-ray
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- WIN Street Fighter: Assassins Fist on BluRay plus 2 Extra Surprise Manga Titles!
- WIN The NeverEnding Story on Blu-Ray!
- Sponsored Video: Watch Mr Bean attempt extra martial arts stunts for Snickers
- WIN All Cheerleaders Die on DVD
- Main Page
- BFI to Hold Star Wars Day on December 13th
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime