Rooftop Film Club at The Roof Gardens Releases Extra Cinema Night
Looking for something to do on a Monday night? Why not watch a classic film on the Kensington Roof Gardens. I hear there are resident flamingos so an exotic and luxurious school night treat.
Rooftop Film Club at The Roof Gardens gives guests a cinematic experience 100ft above Kensington High Street tucked away in the tranquil setting of 1.5 acres of gardens.
It seems like it’s a popular night as they’re now holding another evening of classic film on Monday 24th September:
- 7.10pm – Audrey Hepburn in ‘Funny Face’
- 9.10pm – Marilyn Monroe in ‘Gentlemen Prefer Blondes’
Doors will be open from 6pm for the 1st screening, with doors open from 7.30pm for the second screening on both days.
Tickets are priced at £25 per person and include a snack of traditional fish and chips, or burger or hot dog, all freshly prepared and grilled on the outdoor coal fired barbecue. Seating, blankets, director’s chairs and headphones are also included. The Roof Gardens will also be offering guests the opportunity to purchase popcorn, old-fashioned treats and drinks.
Just cross your fingers that it doesn’t rain.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Main Page
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- National Geographic - COSMOS: A Spacetime Odyssey's Impressive Trailer
- Jena Malone Offered Role of Johanna Mason in 'Catching Fire'
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA