Diagram of How to Get A Hollywood Studio To Green Light Your Picture
Straight from the “mommy, how are films made?” series, here’s a scarily accurate, if not somewhat toungue in cheek flow chart of how a film becomes a film from a book and how “they” decide if they’re going to make it or not. So if you’ve ever found yourself wondering when your favourite book is going to be adapted for the big screen the the mysterious “they”…then here’s how “they” go about it.
Not on the chart is also the step where the lead Actors “they” are looking at are all “too TV” and there are “no A-listers who can pull off humour”. Yes, I’ve heard this being said of one particular production that’s been greenlit for years. Shh.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- WIN Magi the Labyrinth of Magic on DVD!
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- Main Page
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- The V&A Proudly Presents... Hollywood Costume
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA