Diagram of How to Get A Hollywood Studio To Green Light Your Picture
Straight from the “mommy, how are films made?” series, here’s a scarily accurate, if not somewhat toungue in cheek flow chart of how a film becomes a film from a book and how “they” decide if they’re going to make it or not. So if you’ve ever found yourself wondering when your favourite book is going to be adapted for the big screen the the mysterious “they”…then here’s how “they” go about it.
Not on the chart is also the step where the lead Actors “they” are looking at are all “too TV” and there are “no A-listers who can pull off humour”. Yes, I’ve heard this being said of one particular production that’s been greenlit for years. Shh.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN Sci-Fi Anime Patema Inverted on DVD and Blu-Ray!
- Main Page
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- 8 Useful Gift Ideas for UK Actors This Christmas
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Fun, Mud & Horses in the Most Unusual Runs in the UK
- DMC is BEYOND MAGIC on National Geographic Channel
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- ALL HAIL KING JULIEN the Madagascar Spin-off is Netflix's Dreamworks Christmas Star
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton