Diagram of How to Get A Hollywood Studio To Green Light Your Picture
Straight from the “mommy, how are films made?” series, here’s a scarily accurate, if not somewhat toungue in cheek flow chart of how a film becomes a film from a book and how “they” decide if they’re going to make it or not. So if you’ve ever found yourself wondering when your favourite book is going to be adapted for the big screen the the mysterious “they”…then here’s how “they” go about it.
Not on the chart is also the step where the lead Actors “they” are looking at are all “too TV” and there are “no A-listers who can pull off humour”. Yes, I’ve heard this being said of one particular production that’s been greenlit for years. Shh.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Death should be a once in a lifetime experience…
Top Posts & Pages
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- WIN SUSPECTS Series 1 on DVD
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- Main Page
- Netflix Want to Pay You to Watch TV
- Interview with Tom Shankland on O2's Six Degrees of Summer Film Project
- Official trailer for Derren Brown Infamous released
- Delve into the Sinister World of Ellison Oswald
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands