[Sponsored Video] HitFilm 2 Gives Your Videos the Hollywood Treatment
HitFilm 2 is a unique program from FXhome which gives independent low budget filmmakers video editing, visual effects and 3d compositing all in one single interface.
Film-making is all about sticking to budget and being resourceful, and while there are many programs out there designed for the film industry, all the functions you’d want to make your film the way you imagined it are often split into separate costly programs and various plug-ins.
HitFilm 2 is a program which is designed for independent productions on a budget in mind. It encompasses video editing, visual effects and 3d compositing all in one place. The software gives casual and independent filmmakers all the tools they’d need to create Hollywood style effects, all from the comfort of your own house.
To show you what the program can do, FXhome created a promo video…made entirely with the HitFilm 2 software, showing you just what can be done with the new software.
Don’t be put off by the fact that the video was directed by Martin Swift and shot by Jake Scott. Even though the commercial filmmakers used their combined years of experience on the project, it still received the same indie run-and-gun tactics that low budget filmmakers are often forced to use. The entire thing was also shot within just two days from London rooftops to cornfields in the east of England. Literally all of the post production was done using HitFilm 2 including the UFO and helicopter sequences which were composited entirely using the new 3D model capabilities.
Take a look at the video and judge for yourself. Are you impressed? Let us know in the comments below…
This sponsored post was sponsored by FXhome but all these words are my own.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- Harold Ramis Obituary
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Sponsored Video: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare relased for XBox One
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- The Dictator Spotted on a Luxury Yacht in Cannes
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- WIN Magi the Labyrinth of Magic on DVD!
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA