[Sponsored Video] James Franco Shows us the Samsung GALAXY Camera
Now that it’s getting easier to get brilliant pictures at the click of a button, getting the right shot and getting them off your camera shouldn’t be so difficult. There’s so many problems that can occur, especially at parties. There’s the unwelcome photo bomber, often to be found gurning over your shoulder. There’s the moments where you want to shame your friend’s hilarious slap-stick worthy clumsiness publicly and with as little effort as possible and at every party there’s always a few people that can’t help but blink.
It’s not taking the photos that’s could be smoother. After the event, uploading your photos can be such a chore. This is the usual scenario I go through… “Where’s that camera cable thing? I think I remember stashing it in a drawer full of gadget cables somewhere. I’m sure it’s one of these”. This scenario happens every time I get together with friends. Eventually I end up leaving the photos on the camera and rediscover them a few year’s later on the memory card. So instead of taking pictures on my lovely compact camera, I settle for my camera phone, and well, the quality isn’t as good as it could be. So a camera with inbuilt connectivity sounds perfect. It might sound like buzz-words to us consumers but I’ve become used to the convenience of being able to upload, email, sync and share my pictures instantly, so I’m frustrated when my compact camera is so “low-tech” even if it isn’t really.
Well, Samsung have heard my woes, more accurately the woes of the consumers who they asked, and they’ve created the GALAXY Camera. Watch as James Franco demonstrates and puts the GALAXY Camera through it’s paces in this enjoyable little video Samsung have created. To Franco, it seems too good to be true, will it backfire in his bearded-in-between-films-face? Watch the video and find out.
Franco was chosen to demonstrate the camera because he’s not only a Hollywood actor, he’s also been labelled as the ultimate multi-tasker. As well as acting he’s also a director, a published writer and he even paints in his spare time. I’m amazed he has any spare time left but I’m sure he and anyone as busy as Mr Franco would want to find corners to cut so that they can free up as much time on being creative as possible.
The Samsung GALAXY camera cleverly runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and features an impressive 21x optical zoom, this means you don’t lose any image quality as it doesn’t pixelate your images when you zoom in. It also has an on-board photo wizard so there’s no faffing around on the computer and it also features slow motion video at an impressive 120 frames per second amongst many other seemingly magical functions.
The display screen lets you watch your videos back in 16:9 HD (1280 x780), the design is ergonomic, so no more dropping cameras…whoops. If that’s not enough, you can control the camera using your voice! Yes the future is upon us.
This post is sponsored by Samsung but all my thoughts are my own.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- WIN Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD Boxset
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- Main Page
- Raindance Film Festival - Heavy Girls (2012) Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control
- Total Recall implants a new trailer | Cult Hub on Total Recall – Trailer