DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On January 30, 2013
Derren Brown, The multi-award winning acknowledged master of psychological illusion returns to the stage from March 15, 2013 with his new one-man show DERREN BROWN: INFAMOUS.
Performing a massive 81 date run across the UK, running until June 22, the show will demonstrate once again why Derren is one of the world’s most renowned live performers; a dark manipulator of magic and mind control.
Derren’s new show, INFAMOUS, is set to be a more ‘personal’ show, Derren is re-united with his close collaborator and friend actor, writer Andy Nyman. He says:
“Now we’ve joined forces again, we’re very eager to make this show feel different. There was something of a template we followed with all the shows, which worked very well. It’s rather exciting and scary leaving that behind. This one should certainly have a different tone, and will mix things up a bit for those who have seen the others on TV or live”.
INFAMOUS is Derren’s 6th show since 2003. He has toured every year since then and been watched by an estimated audience of over one million people. He has won two prestigious Olivier Awards, for SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES (2006) and SVENGALI (2012), and confesses that touring is still his favourite thing to do.
The tour dates so far are detailed below but are subject to change. If you don’t see your city below, fear not, there’s set to be a second leg of the tour in 2014 which will cover different cities. The tour is also being produced by Objective so it will no doubt be televised.
The performance is not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 – The Orchard, Dartford
25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 – Empire, Liverpool
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 – Regent, Stoke
8, 9 – Princess, Torquay
11, 12, 13 – Pavillion, Plymouth
15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 – Derngate, Northampton
22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 – New Theatre. Oxford
29, 30 – Empire, Sunderland
1,2, 3, 4 – Empire, Sunderland
l6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 – Playhouse, Edinburgh
13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 20, 21 , 22, 23, 24, 25 – Alexandra, Birmingham
27, 28, 29, 30, 31 – Alhambra, Bradford
1 – Alhambra, Birmingham
3, 4, 5 – De Monfort, Leicester
7, 8 – BIC, Bournemouth
10,11,12,13,14,15 – Theatre Royal, Norwich
17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – New Theatre, Hull.
West End Dates
June 24 to Aug 17 - Palace Theatre, Shaftesbury Avenue - www.nimaxtheatres.com (Booking now open)
For further booking details: www.derrenbrown.co.uk
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn on DVD
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- Kneel before the latest MAN OF STEEL trailer!
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Main Page
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere | Cult Hub on World War Z on Audible – Audiobook Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control