Nikon Launch Nine New Coolpix Cameras
Not ones to be put off by any recession talk, Nikon have launched a whopping nine new Coolpix cameras. Their new range includes massive zooms, underwater versions, pocket sized cameras and a colour way to match everyone’s personality. It seems like more and more cameras are featuring wi-fi but for those that don’t you can still equip your camera with an Eye-Fi WiFi Card. Nikon have worked hard on their new consumer range so here’s the low down.
COOLPIX P520 – A high performance compact camera featuring a NIKKOR 42x optical zoom lens with advanced lens-shift vibration reduction, 8.0-cm (3.2-in.) vari-angle LCD monitor, Full HD movie recording and built-in GPS. Comes in black and burgundy.
COOLPIX L820 – The classic-looking COOLPIX L820 packs in a NIKKOR 30x extreme wide-angle optical zoom lens but is easy to carry and simple to use; boasting a 16-megapixel CMOS sensor, 7.5-cm (3.0-in.) LCD monitor, lens-shift vibration reduction, and Full HD video recording. Comes in black blue, burgundy and hot pink.
COOLPIX AW110 – An expert in underwater photography which can be taken to a depth of 18 metres and offers Wi-Fi for sharing experiences “as they happen”. Presumably they mean “as soon as you surface”?
COOLPIX S31 – The waterproof, shockproof and dustproof 10-megapixel COOLPIX S31 is a sturdy yet simple camera that the whole family can use. Looking for a sturdy camera that you don’t mind your kinds playing with? This might grab their attention in yellow, pink, white or blue colourways.
COOLPIX L27 – Attractive, sturdy and easy to use, the 16-megapixel L27 is clever with photos and movies – “so you don’t have to be”. Wait…what? Their words, not mine. Don’t like the pretty embellished purple? Also in white, silver and standard black. Clearly a camera aimed at the handbag market and not the tech savvy.
COOLPIX L28 – The COOLPIX L28 is a stunningly easy-to-use camera that makes snapping photos and shooting movies a delight. With 20 megapixels, a NIKKOR wide-angle 5x optical zoom lens, a 7.5-cm (3.0-in.) LCD monitor and HD (720p) video recording, it has everything needed to capture the important things in life.
COOLPIX S9500 – The 18.1-megapixel COOLPIX S9500 with Wi-Fi offers an incredible 22x optical zoom, a 7.5-cm (3.0-in.) OLED screen and built-in GPS. The 16-megapixel S5200 with Wi-Fi has a NIKKOR wide-angle 6x zoom lens and a high-resolution (460k dots), 7.5 cm (3.0-in.) LCD screen.
COOLPIX S5200 – The pocket-size, 16-megapixel COOLPIX S5200 with built-in Wi-Fi lets you capture and share magic moments on the spot. Pictured is a sort of blush colour but is also comes in sky blue, red, silver and standard black.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- MALEFICENT new full length trailer released
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Hypoxi Vacuum Therapy - Tried and Tested
- Innocent Inspires Entrepreneurial-ism Seminar Key Takeaways
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience - Winners Announced
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone