Red Bull Soapbox Race Makes a Return to UK
The legendary Red Bull Soapbox Race arrives in the UK this summer following a nine year absence.
This is exciting news indeed. The event which promises to showcase the wackiest road race ever staged on UK soil comes hot on the heels of sold out Soapbox races across the globe in venues as far afield as Mumbai and Hong Kong.
What do you need for the Red Bull Soapbox Race? Nerves of steel and a large dose of craziness apparently, and this will all be on show this summer.
Taking place on 14th July at Alexandra Palace in London the race is now open for entrants, so, if you’ve got a need for speed and like to stand out from the crowd, it’s time to get your carts into gear and apply (details below).
Both spectators and drivers should come prepared for a day of crash, bang, and wallop!
Competing teams are judged on speed, creativity and showmanship with previous designs including a piano, a pair of dentures and a massive corn on the cob.
Teams are chosen on creativity, personality and ingenuity so fire up your imagination and get ready to showcase your ideas. So if you think you have what it takes to entertain the 30,000 capacity crowd this summer, then go to www.redbullsoapboxrace.co.uk to enter.
Applications and designs must be submitted by March 31st 2013.
Red Bull Soapbox promises to become one of the most talked about London events of the summer and for those that don’t fancy taking part but do fancy a frivolous family day out, keep an eye on the Soapbox website for details about tickets to watch the event.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- Main Page
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- Jena Malone Offered Role of Johanna Mason in 'Catching Fire'
- National Geographic - COSMOS: A Spacetime Odyssey's Impressive Trailer
- [Sponsored Video] Giffgaff Stage the Ultimate Halloween Pool Party
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA