WIN Great British Railway Journeys Series 3 on DVD
The BBC’s Great British Railway Journeys Series 3 comes to DVD on 28 January 2013. Passionate about trains, Michael Portillo embarks on 5 epic rail journeys, each split into five ‘legs’ or installments travelling the length and breadth of the UK and Ireland as he retraces routes that were first documented in the early 1840s in the monthly railway guide, Bradshaw’s Handbook. The series is a must for fans of travel, history and, of course, trains!
To celebrate the release of Great British Railway Journeys Series 3 (FremantleMedia) we’re giving away a copy of the series on DVD!
Up for grabs is one copy of the Great British Railway Journey Series 3 on DVD. To enter the competition, sign up to our weekly newsletter and then use the contact form below to answer the following question…
What year did the Eurostar train between UK and France begin it’s service…?
Entries close at 23:59 GMT on 8th February 2013 and the winners will be contacted shortly after.
Thank you for entering. This competition is now closed and the winner will be contacted shortly.
The small print:
- Open to UK residents only (sorry)
- Only one entry per household will be counted
- A valid email address must be provided
- The competition will close on the 8th February at 23.59 GMT
- The winner/s will be judged on answers given from entries received
- No cash alternative is available
- Editor’s decision is final