London Fashion Week Day 1 – Jean Pierre Braganza, PPQ, Sass & Bide
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On February 18, 2013
Jean Pierre Braganza
Geometric and oriental inspired collection from Jean Pierre Braganza. Kimono and origami shapes were teamed with geometric prints and the occasional oriental animal and landscape images. Colours were limited to monochrome with liberal splashes of teal.
The Autumn Winter 13 collection from PPQ is the most colourful we’ve seen so far. Lavishly indulgent candy colours are used to their full effect and contrast with sophisticated black elegance. Do I detect a hint of Holly Golightly?
Sass & Bide
Sass & Bide’s Wintergate collection was a luxurious affair of metallic knits couples with shocking yellow patent skirts, organic cut out details, cage like structures and directional stripes. Yes the monochrome was there and the flashes of bright colour that we’ve been seeing crop up this season but what Sass & Bide have done with the trend makes this one of Cult Hub’s favourite collections so far.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD Boxset
- WIN a One Piece: Collection 1 Anime DVD
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Westfield Invites Shoppers to Time Travel into THE GREAT GATSBY 3D World
- London Fashion Week Day 1 - KTZ, Felder Felder, Jena Theo
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel
- Sweet Vengeance Trailer Starring Ed Harris and Jason Isaacs
- Main Page
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control
- Total Recall implants a new trailer | Cult Hub on Total Recall – Trailer