London Fashion Week Day 1 – KTZ, Felder Felder, Jena Theo
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On February 18, 2013
Fashion week continues and so does our analytical coverage of the trends you’ll be seeing come AW13-14. Day 1 part one saw a whole lot of black and white with splashes of vibrant colour. In true London style, the shapes were feminine but still remained strong.
So monochrome appears to be a re-occuring colour trend for Autumn Winter 2013-14. KTZ’s collection featured oversized silhouettes and occult placement prints. The occult came in the form of everything from tarot cards to Mexican day of the dead inspired design details and illustrations. Somewhere along the line, the tarot cards evolved into playing cards and more colourful looks came through. Outerwear also came in the form of oversized shearling and metallic trench coats.
A very commercial collection from Felder Felder. Strong yet simple feminine tailoring in rich Autumnal hues dominated. Interest was added to single tone looks by different textures and fabrics. Everything went, from patent wet look trousers and jackets to chunky knits and velour wraps. Prints inspired by nature graced sheer fabrics. Obligatory black was present in droves, well it is a winter collection after all.
A fun and flirty collection from Jena Theo injecting a flash of colour into what’s so far a fairly monochrome London Fashion Week. Watercolour paint inspired prints and colours
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn on DVD
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- Kneel before the latest MAN OF STEEL trailer!
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Main Page
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere
- Muse Plan Free London Gig to Coincide with World War Z Premiere | Cult Hub on World War Z on Audible – Audiobook Review
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control