Super Bowl Spots for ‘Iron Man 3′, ‘Oz The Great and Powerful’, ‘Star Trek’ and More
So here we have the first footage from Fast & Furious 6, new previews for Iron Man 3, Oz: The Great and Powerful, The Lone Ranger, and Star Trek Into Darkness as well. It’s not just trailers that advertise during the superbowl obviously so I’ve added an advert Directed by Jake Scott (son of Ridley) answering that age old questions “where do babies come from?”
These advertising “spots” are shown to such big audiences (over 111.3 million people) that they allegedly cost in the region of $3.5million each. These films are all hoping to become the blockbuster of the summer. No hard to swallow intellectual brain food here…just pure, unadulterated low hanging fruit. Enjoy.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- WIN The New Twilight Zone: The Complete Collection DVD Boxset
- WIN a copy of British horror The Facility on DVD
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Kneel before the latest MAN OF STEEL trailer!
- WIN Supernatural: The Anime Series DVD Boxset
- WIN a One Piece: Collection 1 Anime DVD
- Raindance Film Festival 2012 - Indebted
- Main Page
- DERREN BROWN INFAMOUS Tour Dates Announced | Cult Hub on Derren Brown’s Svengali 2012 Tour
- RED BAND FEATURETTE FOR TED STARRING MARK WAHLBERG | Cult Hub on Ted Trailer – Starring Mark Wahlberg and a Teddy Bear
- Film4 FrightFest The 13th – Full line up announced | Cult Hub on ELIJAH WOOD LOSES THE PLOT IN FULL-LENGTH NSFW ‘MANIAC’ TRAILER
- Misfits Director Tom Green to Direct Monsters Sequel | Cult Hub on Gareth Edwards on Directing, Monster Mating and Losing Control
- Total Recall implants a new trailer | Cult Hub on Total Recall – Trailer