Westfield Invites Shoppers to Time Travel into THE GREAT GATSBY 3D World
- Cult Leader
- On May 17, 2013
Baz Luhrmann’s latest ‘The Great Gatsby’ is making a lot of noise around the world, in the auditoriums and also in Cannes this week. To mark the highly anticipated UK release of the film starring Leonardo Di Caprio and Carrey Mulligan in 3D on Thursday 16th May, RealD, the world’s most widely used 3D cinema technology, has partnered with Warner Bros and Vue Cinemas to create a bespoke, interactive experience, which will celebrate the enchanting glamour of Luhrmann’s world.
Between Friday 17th – Sunday 19th May, cinemagoers will have the chance to immerse themselves in the magic of the film and ‘Gatsbify’ themselves, as they are transported back to F. Scott Fitzgerald’s 1920s. Guests will be given an authentic makeover and provided with Jazz-era props for their very own interactive photo booth experience, and become part of Jay Gatsby’s wonderful world.
Bob Mayson, Managing Director, RealD Europe says: “Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby is one of the most captivating films of our time and seeing it in RealD 3D allows audiences to immerse themselves fully in the story and experience the brightest 3D. We wanted to bring that world even further to life and by creating this premium one-off interactive Gatsby event, fans can enjoy it that little bit longer.”
The Great Gatsby hits UK cinemas today, the 17th May.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- DMC is BEYOND MAGIC on National Geographic Channel
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Win The Green Mile on Blu-ray!
- Main Page
- SERENA Starring Jennifer Lawrence is one to watch
- Movie Action Figures Repainted by Artist are Frighteningly Realistic
- WIN The Raid on DVD (with 2for1 offer) and quad poster
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands