Westfield Invites Shoppers to Time Travel into THE GREAT GATSBY 3D World
- Cult Leader
- On May 17, 2013
Baz Luhrmann’s latest ‘The Great Gatsby’ is making a lot of noise around the world, in the auditoriums and also in Cannes this week. To mark the highly anticipated UK release of the film starring Leonardo Di Caprio and Carrey Mulligan in 3D on Thursday 16th May, RealD, the world’s most widely used 3D cinema technology, has partnered with Warner Bros and Vue Cinemas to create a bespoke, interactive experience, which will celebrate the enchanting glamour of Luhrmann’s world.
Between Friday 17th – Sunday 19th May, cinemagoers will have the chance to immerse themselves in the magic of the film and ‘Gatsbify’ themselves, as they are transported back to F. Scott Fitzgerald’s 1920s. Guests will be given an authentic makeover and provided with Jazz-era props for their very own interactive photo booth experience, and become part of Jay Gatsby’s wonderful world.
Bob Mayson, Managing Director, RealD Europe says: “Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby is one of the most captivating films of our time and seeing it in RealD 3D allows audiences to immerse themselves fully in the story and experience the brightest 3D. We wanted to bring that world even further to life and by creating this premium one-off interactive Gatsby event, fans can enjoy it that little bit longer.”
The Great Gatsby hits UK cinemas today, the 17th May.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- WIN Magi the Labyrinth of Magic on DVD!
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- Main Page
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Post: Three New Things to be championed by Virgin Media Business
- The V&A Proudly Presents... Hollywood Costume
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review