Westfield Invites Shoppers to Time Travel into THE GREAT GATSBY 3D World
- Cult Leader
- On May 17, 2013
Baz Luhrmann’s latest ‘The Great Gatsby’ is making a lot of noise around the world, in the auditoriums and also in Cannes this week. To mark the highly anticipated UK release of the film starring Leonardo Di Caprio and Carrey Mulligan in 3D on Thursday 16th May, RealD, the world’s most widely used 3D cinema technology, has partnered with Warner Bros and Vue Cinemas to create a bespoke, interactive experience, which will celebrate the enchanting glamour of Luhrmann’s world.
Between Friday 17th – Sunday 19th May, cinemagoers will have the chance to immerse themselves in the magic of the film and ‘Gatsbify’ themselves, as they are transported back to F. Scott Fitzgerald’s 1920s. Guests will be given an authentic makeover and provided with Jazz-era props for their very own interactive photo booth experience, and become part of Jay Gatsby’s wonderful world.
Bob Mayson, Managing Director, RealD Europe says: “Luhrmann’s The Great Gatsby is one of the most captivating films of our time and seeing it in RealD 3D allows audiences to immerse themselves fully in the story and experience the brightest 3D. We wanted to bring that world even further to life and by creating this premium one-off interactive Gatsby event, fans can enjoy it that little bit longer.”
The Great Gatsby hits UK cinemas today, the 17th May.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN Easy Money III: Life Deluxe on Blu-ray
- Main Page
- WIN 3 Days To Kill on Blu-Ray
- WIN Grand Piano Starring Elijah Wood on DVD
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Review: Guardians of the Galaxy
- First Image of Angelina Jolie in Maleficent
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters