Yes To Carrots Rich Moisture Day Cream Review
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On August 22, 2013
The Yes To brand is the brainchild of a former employee of innocent drinks, so when I was given a bottle of Yes To Carrots rich moisture day cream to try out, I knew it would be full of ingredients that were natural and good for my skin.
Yes To Carrots Rich Moisture Day Cream is based on spring water based and is brimming with Beta-Carotene, a natural antioxident derived from organic carrots. The cream also contains sweet almond oil to moisturise, and also features vitamin C and A from pomegranate peel and ginko bilboa extract. The aim of the cream is to smooth and firm, protecting against free radicals while detoxifying and improving circulation for a light, radiant complexion.
Firstly, the Yes To Carrots Rich Moisture Day Cream smells delicious, the makers certainly haven’t skimped on any ingredients which is what I like to see. Thankfully it doesn’t actually smell like carrots at all, no one wants to walk around smelling like a vegetable patch. The cream itself is uncoloured and is free from any parabens.
The cream works best on dryer skin types. It’s possibly more of a winter product and feels very soothing and comforting. I tried it on the morning of a bright summer’s day and then got on the tube…the result was a surprisingly perspiring face. There is quite a high oil content in this product which traps in moisture, this would be perfect for winter and protecting your skin from the harsh weather.
Yes To Carrots Rich Moisture Day Cream does exactly what it says on the label and a bit more. It’s rich, nourishing, protecting and luxurious without any nasty surprises. I will definitely be checking out the rest of the Yes To Products.
An Awesome Advert
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Biggest Fitness Trend 2014 Prediction - High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- IRON SKY to Take On Earth for a Second Time in Dictator's Cut
- Celebrate the Festive Season with Heal’s In-store Events
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Part 1 Comes to Netflix on 1st November
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Owls In Danger This Christmas From Spring Freeze
- Edgar Wright Interview: The World's End
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag | Cult Hub on Gravity – London Film Festival 2013 Review
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience – Winners Announced | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on ... on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- Cult_Hub on WIN Beauty Classic; Nelsons Calendula Cream Review & Giveaway