Yes To Carrots Rich Moisture Day Cream Review
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On August 22, 2013
The Yes To brand is the brainchild of a former employee of innocent drinks, so when I was given a bottle of Yes To Carrots rich moisture day cream to try out, I knew it would be full of ingredients that were natural and good for my skin.
Yes To Carrots Rich Moisture Day Cream is based on spring water based and is brimming with Beta-Carotene, a natural antioxident derived from organic carrots. The cream also contains sweet almond oil to moisturise, and also features vitamin C and A from pomegranate peel and ginko bilboa extract. The aim of the cream is to smooth and firm, protecting against free radicals while detoxifying and improving circulation for a light, radiant complexion.
Firstly, the Yes To Carrots Rich Moisture Day Cream smells delicious, the makers certainly haven’t skimped on any ingredients which is what I like to see. Thankfully it doesn’t actually smell like carrots at all, no one wants to walk around smelling like a vegetable patch. The cream itself is uncoloured and is free from any parabens.
The cream works best on dryer skin types. It’s possibly more of a winter product and feels very soothing and comforting. I tried it on the morning of a bright summer’s day and then got on the tube…the result was a surprisingly perspiring face. There is quite a high oil content in this product which traps in moisture, this would be perfect for winter and protecting your skin from the harsh weather.
Yes To Carrots Rich Moisture Day Cream does exactly what it says on the label and a bit more. It’s rich, nourishing, protecting and luxurious without any nasty surprises. I will definitely be checking out the rest of the Yes To Products.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- THE RAID 2 gets a cinema release date
- 6 Tips to Spring clean your love life and WIN a We-Vibe Thrill!
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- WIN Magi the Labyrinth of Magic on DVD!
- Sponsored Video: Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare relased for XBox One
- Main Page
- Our Top 10 TV Detective Stories Abroad
- WIN Escape Plan starring Sly and Arnie on Blu-ray!
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Sponsored Post: Three New Things to be championed by Virgin Media Business
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone
- I went to the STAR WARS VII open casting and this was my experience… | Cult Hub on World Finalists Announced for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception Auditions in LA