BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On September 13, 2013
The final season of “Breaking Bad” is almost at an end and us addicts fill be wondering where we can get out Albuquerque fix from. AMC and Sony Pictures Television have announced plans for a new spinoff series with the working title “Better Call Saul” featuring the crooked criminal lawyer Saul Goodman.
Better Call Saul is planned as an hour long prequel focusing on Saul Goodman before he ever met Walter White. Leading the show is presumed to be Bob Odenkirk who’s played the character since the beginning.
With the planned series being a prequel, we still don’t know if Saul Goodman will live or die by the end of Breaking Bad.
The criminal “criminal lawyer” Goodman; who changed his name to Saul McGill so that clients wouldn’t think he was Jewish; often uses “extra-legal” methods to help his clients.
The announcement this week didn’t reveal casting, timing or anything else about the plot.
The announcement did not reveal casting or timing for the series. “Breaking Bad” is in the second half of its fifth and final season.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- ALL HAIL KING JULIEN the Madagascar Spin-off is Netflix's Dreamworks Christmas Star
- WIN 1 of 3 LEFT BEHIND DVD's Starring Nicholas Cage
- Guardians of the galaxy Trailer
- Main Page
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Movie Action Figures Repainted by Artist are Frighteningly Realistic
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- U.S. and World Competition and NEXT Films Announced for 2015 SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- James Haskell's Fitness Trend Predictions for 2014 Focus on Playtime