Catch these virals: Telekinesis, Chickens, Galloping Robots
- Cult Leader
- On October 8, 2013
A round up of some of the things that have tickled us throughout the week.
– This hilarious viral shows what would happen if Carrie stepped out of the screen and was a normal girl in normal land. I personally love the way some people are not scared in the slightest and tiptoe away giggling.
– Chickens are better models than you…as these two videos show. The first one is a strangely hypnotic video from Mercedes and the second is for the LG G2 camera.
– A submarine exploding through the pavements of Milan. This amazing art installations was created to promote Europ Assitance IT’s ‘Protect Your Life’ campaign.
– This galloping robot developed by Boston Dynamics can run up to 16 miles per hour. It can also turn, bound and right itself if it falls on its knees. I’m scared.
– Banksy, Bristolian peace artist (see what I did there?), posted this video on his website of a rebel rocket attack.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN Sci-Fi Anime Patema Inverted on DVD and Blu-Ray!
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- Amazon.co.uk Reveals Top Sellers Since Launch 15 Years Ago
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- SERENA Starring Jennifer Lawrence is one to watch