Grey Goose to Open Pop Up Boulangerie François in Soho
- Cult Leader
- On November 27, 2013
No content on only making delicious Vodka, Grey Goose creator François Thibault is now opening a artisan boulangerie in the heart of Soho. Selling baked good made from the same finest French wheat used to make the Grey Goose vodka.
The Boulangerie will open tomorrow morning 28th November at 9am so be sure to get yourself down there to sample the morning batch on the house.
To accompany the bread, visitors to Boulangerie François can expect to taste a selection of ‘GREY GOOSE Confitures’ created from flavoured GREY GOOSE vodkas: GREY GOOSE Pear Confiture (a mellow-sweet pear jam made using GREY GOOSE La Poire), GREY GOOSE Orange Confiture (a bright zesty orange jam made using GREY GOOSE L’Orange) and GREY GOOSE Lemon Confiture (a soft bittersweet lemon marmalade made using GREY GOOSE Le Citron).
Visitors to Boulangerie François can make a donation to benefit Elton John AIDS Foundation (charity registration no 1017336), the long-term charity partner of GREY GOOSE.
Thursday 28 – Saturday 30 November 2013
9am – 6pm
Boulangerie François, 136 Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN The Exorcist 40th Anniversary Edition on Blu-ray
- Netflix Originals to be excited about
- WIN The NeverEnding Story on Blu-Ray!
- WIN Street Fighter: Assassins Fist on BluRay plus 2 Extra Surprise Manga Titles!
- Main Page
- WIN All Cheerleaders Die on DVD
- London Film Festival - Monsters: Dark Continent - Review
- Sponsored Video: Watch Mr Bean attempt extra martial arts stunts for Snickers
- BFI to Hold Star Wars Day on December 13th
- Sponsored Video: Kermit's advice on how to "be more tea" with Lipton