Grey Goose to Open Pop Up Boulangerie François in Soho
- Cult Leader
- On November 27, 2013
No content on only making delicious Vodka, Grey Goose creator François Thibault is now opening a artisan boulangerie in the heart of Soho. Selling baked good made from the same finest French wheat used to make the Grey Goose vodka.
The Boulangerie will open tomorrow morning 28th November at 9am so be sure to get yourself down there to sample the morning batch on the house.
To accompany the bread, visitors to Boulangerie François can expect to taste a selection of ‘GREY GOOSE Confitures’ created from flavoured GREY GOOSE vodkas: GREY GOOSE Pear Confiture (a mellow-sweet pear jam made using GREY GOOSE La Poire), GREY GOOSE Orange Confiture (a bright zesty orange jam made using GREY GOOSE L’Orange) and GREY GOOSE Lemon Confiture (a soft bittersweet lemon marmalade made using GREY GOOSE Le Citron).
Visitors to Boulangerie François can make a donation to benefit Elton John AIDS Foundation (charity registration no 1017336), the long-term charity partner of GREY GOOSE.
Thursday 28 – Saturday 30 November 2013
9am – 6pm
Boulangerie François, 136 Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- DMC is BEYOND MAGIC on National Geographic Channel
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- WIN Sci-Fi Anime Patema Inverted on DVD and Blu-Ray!
- How Iconic Movies Would Look as Ottoman Miniatures
- Win The Green Mile on Blu-ray!
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- SERENA Starring Jennifer Lawrence is one to watch
- ARE YOU HERE trailer reveals a family more dysfunctional than yours
- WIN The Raid on DVD (with 2for1 offer) and quad poster