Grey Goose to Open Pop Up Boulangerie François in Soho
- Cult Leader
- On November 27, 2013
No content on only making delicious Vodka, Grey Goose creator François Thibault is now opening a artisan boulangerie in the heart of Soho. Selling baked good made from the same finest French wheat used to make the Grey Goose vodka.
The Boulangerie will open tomorrow morning 28th November at 9am so be sure to get yourself down there to sample the morning batch on the house.
To accompany the bread, visitors to Boulangerie François can expect to taste a selection of ‘GREY GOOSE Confitures’ created from flavoured GREY GOOSE vodkas: GREY GOOSE Pear Confiture (a mellow-sweet pear jam made using GREY GOOSE La Poire), GREY GOOSE Orange Confiture (a bright zesty orange jam made using GREY GOOSE L’Orange) and GREY GOOSE Lemon Confiture (a soft bittersweet lemon marmalade made using GREY GOOSE Le Citron).
Visitors to Boulangerie François can make a donation to benefit Elton John AIDS Foundation (charity registration no 1017336), the long-term charity partner of GREY GOOSE.
Thursday 28 – Saturday 30 November 2013
9am – 6pm
Boulangerie François, 136 Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- Main Page
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Watch Jonas Cuaron’s Gravity Companion Short Film Aningaag
- Natalie Dormer and Stef Dawson Join HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY
- Game Of Throne's Maisie Williams Lands Monster Role in We Are Monsters
- BREAKING BAD spinoff BETTER CALL SAUL confirmed
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012
- From Dusk till Dawn is becoming a Netflix Original!
- Les Mills’ GRIT Will Teach You the Meaning of Strength and Plyometrics
- Sponsored Video: CNBC Premiere Money Talks Sneak Peek
- Bikini Body Ambition: Week 1, Inspiration Wear and Dancing at Sweaty Betty | Cult Hub on Bikini Body Ambition: Week Zero, Weak Body
- Interview With Room 8 Director James Griffiths | Cult Hub on Bombay Sapphire Team with Tribecca Film Fest to Launch Imagination Film Competition
- The Best of Cult Hub 2012 | Cult Hub on London 2012 Olympic Medals Unveiled
- My Top 10 of 2013 | Reece's Pieces on The World’s End Review
- Jacob on Nick Knight Shoots Diesel Campaign Entirely on an iPhone