Grey Goose to Open Pop Up Boulangerie François in Soho
- Cult Leader
- On November 27, 2013
No content on only making delicious Vodka, Grey Goose creator François Thibault is now opening a artisan boulangerie in the heart of Soho. Selling baked good made from the same finest French wheat used to make the Grey Goose vodka.
The Boulangerie will open tomorrow morning 28th November at 9am so be sure to get yourself down there to sample the morning batch on the house.
To accompany the bread, visitors to Boulangerie François can expect to taste a selection of ‘GREY GOOSE Confitures’ created from flavoured GREY GOOSE vodkas: GREY GOOSE Pear Confiture (a mellow-sweet pear jam made using GREY GOOSE La Poire), GREY GOOSE Orange Confiture (a bright zesty orange jam made using GREY GOOSE L’Orange) and GREY GOOSE Lemon Confiture (a soft bittersweet lemon marmalade made using GREY GOOSE Le Citron).
Visitors to Boulangerie François can make a donation to benefit Elton John AIDS Foundation (charity registration no 1017336), the long-term charity partner of GREY GOOSE.
Thursday 28 – Saturday 30 November 2013
9am – 6pm
Boulangerie François, 136 Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 1 of 3 LEFT BEHIND DVD's Starring Nicholas Cage
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- Movie Action Figures Repainted by Artist are Frighteningly Realistic
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- ALL HAIL KING JULIEN the Madagascar Spin-off is Netflix's Dreamworks Christmas Star
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Sponsored Video: 7up Yarn Bombs a London Bus
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience - Winners Announced