Christmas Gift Guide for the Gadget Guru
- Genevieve Sibayan
- On December 17, 2013
If you’re doing last minute shopping for a gadget lover, take heart, it can still be meaningful and personal. Take a look at our suggestions for last minute gift suggestions.
Bring your friends and family closer with Blue’s range of USB Microphones. It’s not always possible to have all your family and friends over for Christmas. Whether you’re hanging out on Google Hangouts or reaching out on Skype, a USB microphone can make your call crystal clear by enhancing sound and optimising recording quality.
We love Blue’s Tiki, £49.99, which plugs into your computer’s USB port like a dongle. The Tiki features noise-cancelling technology, voice isolation and intelligent mute, meaning you can focus on what they’re saying rather than background noise.
If your gadget giftee prefers to chat on a mobile device, Blue’s Mickey Digital, £99.99, plugs into an iPhone or iPad, is instantly recognised and was presumably named after one of Mickey Mouse’s ears. The Mikey Digital is compatible with the iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, iPad (1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th gen) and iPods.
Of you want to impress, or give them a gift they can use for podcasting or more professional recording, the Blue Nessie, £99.99, looks good and sounds good too. It can be used for all recording scenarios including podcasts, instruments and voiceovers and of course, calling the family. It plugs into your computer’s USB port and is easy to use whether tech savvy or not.
Is your giftee always stealing your usb plug to charge their gadgets? Give them a Power Tap to encourage them stop unplugging yours. The Power Tap charges any USB compatible device by simply turning the tap. It has a blue light when it’s on and a red light when it’s not. It’s simple…but looks awesome. £19.95 from prezzybox.com
If they’re an audiophile, giving the gift of BASS would most likely leave them beaming. Skullcandy Crushers have a bass adjuster and subwoofers in each ear so the listener can crank up the volume on their own personal bass-mobile. Perfect for drowning out the cheesy tunes on Christmas day. £89.99 from Skullcandy.
Sign up for our mailing list.
Top Posts & Pages
- WIN 1 of 3 LEFT BEHIND DVD's Starring Nicholas Cage
- Celebs Get Knitted up to Save The Children's Xmas Jumper Day
- ALL HAIL KING JULIEN the Madagascar Spin-off is Netflix's Dreamworks Christmas Star
- Movie Action Figures Repainted by Artist are Frighteningly Realistic
- David Hockney: A Bigger Picture - Review
- Kyle Hilton's TV and Film Inspired Paper Dolls
- Loom Band Couture - 5 Weird things you can buy made from Loom Bands
- Sponsored Video: 7up Yarn Bombs a London Bus
- Shop the Screen: Are PEAKY BLINDERS Style Flat Caps Back?
- Bombay Sapphire Imagination Series Film Experience - Winners Announced