In addition to these seven new printers, the other PIXMA printer models currently compatible with AirPrint wireless technology include:
- PIXMA TR8250 Wireless1 Inkjet Home All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA TR7520 Wireless1 Inkjet Home All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA TS9020 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA TS8020 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA TS6020 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA TS5020 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG7720 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG6820 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG6821 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG6822 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG5720 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG5721 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA MG5722 Wireless1 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- PIXMA iP8720 Wireless1 Inkjet Crafting Printer
For a full list of all the printers from the Canon PIXMA lineup that support AirPrint wireless technology, please visit www.usa.canon.com/AirPrint.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With Approximately $29 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2016†. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performing green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company’s RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact [email protected].
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Apple, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AirPrint is a trademark of Apple Inc. iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries, and is used under license. All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Availability and specifications of all products are subject to change without notice.
1Wireless printing requires a working network with wireless 802.11b/g or 802.11n capability. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
2 AirPrint functionality requires an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch device running iOS 4.2 (or later), and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device.
Canon U.S.A. Website:
For sales information/customer support:
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/canon-usa-continues-airprint-support-for-new-pixma-ts-and-pixma-tr-wireless-inkjet-all-in-one-printer-lineups-300519765.html
SOURCE Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Powered by WPeMatico