Portland, OR — (PRESS RELEASE JET) — 09/15/2017 — According to the report, the instant beverage premix market was valued at $66,977 million in 2015 and is likely to reach an impressive value of $99,193 million by 2022, registering a CAGR of 6.0% from 2016-2022.
Get sample report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1811
This report is a unique tool for evaluating the market. It covers the key market segments, and research methodology used such as primary and secondary research. The market overview section covers the market scope, key findings, Porters five forces analysis, the growth prospects of the market, the restraints, and the opportunities. On the basis of type, the market is segmented into instant coffee, instant milk, instant tea, soups, instant health drinks and other instant premixes. Geographically, the market is divided into the regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. The report also has a mention of the important industry players operating in the market. Also, the charts and graphs provided in the report present a comprehensive scenario of the overall market.
The report divulges that the instant coffee segment accounted for the largest revenue generation in the overall market. The instant milk segment is likely to make a prolific growth during the forecast period owing to longer shelf life compared to regular liquid milk. The other reasons are that instant milk contains high nutrients such as proteins, vitamins, potassium, and minerals. Moreover, the inexpensiveness of instant powdered milk products is fueling the consumption of instant milk.
Regarding market drivers, factors such as concern for obesity and health awareness among youth are likely to trigger the growth of the market during the forecast period. The factors that are likely to acts as impediments for the market growth during the forecast period include stringent regulations for approval of food & beverages products.
In 2015, the Asia-Pacific region led the global instant beverage premix market and is expected continue to maintain its position throughout the forecast period. This is attributed to the rise in awareness about the nutritional advantage of instant beverage premix and increase in income levels in the region.
The report described the prominent industry players operating in the market. They include Ito En Ltd, The Republic of Tea Inc., Suntory Beverage & Food Ltd., The Coca-Cola Co., Monster Beverage Co., Keurig Green Mountain Inc., Dunkin Brands Group Inc., Starbucks Corp., PepsiCo Inc., and Ajinomoto General Foods Inc.
Browse complete report @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/instant-beverage-premix-market
Key Findings of the Market Report:
– The instant beverage premix segment occupied the largest market share in 2015. Value wise, it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period.
– China is the leading consumer of instant beverage premix after India, occupying an approximately one-fifth share of the Asia-Pacific market.
– By product type, it is estimated that the instant milk segment will grow at the highest CAGR of 9.6% in terms of revenue during the forecast period.
– In 2015, the Asia-Pacific region occupied over one-third share of the global instant beverage premix market.
– In North America, the U.S. is at the forefront of the instant beverage premix market, registering a CAGR of 6.5% in terms of value during
Powered by WPeMatico