NEW YORK, Sept. 26, 2017 () — Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05117905
Healthcare has undergone a transformation over the past several years, shifting from paper-based records systems to electronic records, as well as incorporating digital health monitoring devices and other advanced patient screening systems. These advances have led to an explosion of data, which can best be manipulated and analyzed by artificial intelligence (AI) technology. In healthcare, AI is largely being implemented as a tool to more efficiently and accurately review data, and uncover patterns in the data that can be used to improve analyses, uncover inefficiencies, and streamline care, from both a clinical and an operational perspective. The overarching driver is to provide better care for patients, while reducing costs and administrative headaches and bottlenecks.
Controlling and reducing cost is a major driver of many healthcare initiatives, and the incorporation of AI technology is no exception. Contrary to consumer markets, there is little desire to deploy new technology for technology’s sake; healthcare has many safety and operational issues that prevent the frivolous introduction of technology, which yields little benefit. AI applications generally are designed to address specific, real-world use cases that make the diagnosis, monitoring, and treatment of patients more efficient, accurate, and available to populations around the world. Tractica forecasts that the global market for healthcare AI software, hardware, and services will increase from $234 million in 2016 to $19.3 billion by 2025.
This Tractica report focuses on 21 healthcare-focused use cases for artificial intelligence, including an assessment of the market opportunity for AI software, hardware, and services in the healthcare market. The market analysis and forecasts within the study cover industry dynamics in five major world regions and are based on an in-depth assessment of major companies as well as startup-level activity in the healthcare AI space. Revenue forecasts for each use case are segmented by world region, and the study also includes profiles of 16 key industry players.
Key Questions Addressed:
– How much revenue will be generated by the sale of AI-based hardware, software, and services focused on the healthcare market?
– Which use cases are projected to generate the most revenue throughout the forecast period?
– Which hospitals and other providers are utilizing AI-based applications and services?
– Which vendors have developed AI-based technologies and are currently selling into the market?
– What types of future healthcare AI use cases may be on the horizon?
– Which geographic regions are projected to generate the most revenue in healthcare AI?
Who Needs This Report?
– Artificial intelligence technology companies
– Semiconductor and component vendors
– Service providers and systems integrators
– Medical device and healthcare software companies
– Health systems, healthcare insurance companies, provider networks
– Government agencies
– Investor community
Key Market Forecasts
• Healthcare Artificial Intelligence Total Revenue by Segment, World Markets: 2016-2025
• Healthcare Artificial Intelligence Software Revenue by Region, World Markets: 2016-2025
• Healthcare Artificial Intelligence Hardware Revenue by Region, World Markets: 2016-2025
• Healthcare Artificial Intelligence Services Revenue by Region, World Markets: 2016-2025
• Healthcare Artificial Intelligence Software Revenue by Use Case, World Markets: 2016-2025
• Healthcare Artificial Intelligence-Driven Hardware Revenue by Product Category, World Markets: 2016-2025
• Healthcare Artificial Intelligence-Driven Services Revenue by Service Category, World Markets: 2016-2025
End Use Markets
• Healthcare Provider Systems
• Radiologists/Image Specialists
• Genomic Scientists
• Disease Researchers
• Chronic Condition Management Organizations
• Healthcare Payers
• Practice Management Operational Managers
• Healthcare System Operational Managers
• Deep Learning
• Machine Learning
• Natural Language Processing
• Computer Vision
• Machine Reasoning
• Strong AI
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05117905
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: [email protected]
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Powered by WPeMatico