Portland, OR — 12/07/2017 — The thin film & printed battery market provides nano-sized batteries which can be used in various products such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops etc. The global semiconductors market revenue stood at $292 billion in 2012. Thin films & printed batteries are expected to be a significant constituent of the market, as more emphasis is given to nano technologies. One of the key drivers for the growth of the market is that these batteries are environmentally friendly, as the batteries are 40% energy efficient as compared to other batteries. The importance of green technologies is evident as the impact on environment is an essential factor for the development of any new technology.
Get Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.researchbeam.com/thin-film-printed-battery-market/request-sample
However, the manufacturing process of these batteries is time consuming and prone to defects. This is a key restraint for the market growth, as developers of the technology have to make high investments in research and development to get rid of the defects. Another challenge for the market growth is the requirement of heavy investment in the technology. To overcome this challenge manufacturers have to find out new and cost-effective methods to reduce the investment.
Some of the key players profiled in this report are Blue Spark Technologies, Enable IPC Corporation, Excellatron Solid State, LLC, Flexel LLC, Planar Energy Devices, INC., Powerid, Limited, Rocket Electric Co. Limited, Thin Film Electronics ASA, Ultralife Corporation and Varta Microbattery Gmbh.
– This report is segmented on the basis of solutions, services and geographies, the report provides market intelligence so that companies can understand the trends in each segment and make precise investment decisions
– The report evaluates and ranks the drivers, restraints and opportunities of the market according to their impact on the current market situations and projected future trends
– Value chain analysis offers insights into the role of various stakeholders of the market
– Porter's five forces analysis discusses the potency of buyers & suppliers, competitive scenario and the threat of substitutes and new entrants
– SWOT analysis and strategic developments are included in the report for key players so that companies can understand the competitive landscape of the market
– Market estimations are calculated as per the prevailing market conditions and expected market trends for the period of 2013-2020 with 2012 as historic revenue
– Geographic analysis provides insights for companies to develop strategies according to trends in specific regions
Powered by WPeMatico